Saving my sister

Clint's POV:

I thrusted the plane in a 180 degree motion to be able to obtain the package my sister was flying through the air with. I was also slightly pointing the jet downwards to help my sister out.

I felt a jolt and knew the carrier was in place. When I turned to see if my sister was shutting the door from the back I noticed she wasn't there. Making my heart beat fasten.

"KIRA!" I yelled over the whipping wind that was pushing the jet down further.

"Cap you seen Kira?" I ask in a rushed tone of voice hoping someone would reply to me. Number one being Kira.
"If you have the package get it to Stark! GO!" Cap yelled over coms but that wasn't the response I wanted.

My eyes flitted to every area in the sky even hoping for a sign of her falling at this point knowing I had time to save her.

Come on Kit Kat talk to me.

"Does either you or Nat have eyes on Kira?" I ask again firmly.

"GO!" Steve shouted again demandingly.
"Clint I'm on it. I'll find her. Get the package out of here." Nat spoke over coms more gently.

Having to trust someone to do my duty as an older brother had me fighting over head and heart. My hands gripped the steering of the jet so tightly, my knuckles were white. I trust Nat with almost everything and this time I had to trust her to look for my baby sister.

Without thinking, I pushed the jet forward, closing the hatch and listening to the monitors around me, focusing on Stark Tower as the end point in hopes of being able to help my sister there.

Tony was going to loose his shit.

As soon as I landed Tony and Bruce came out to help me get the carrier in. My express was stone hard but I kept my coms in hoping to hear my sisters voice.

"What's the long face for Barton?" Tony asks me.
"We've lost Kira." I gulp down the stone in my throat.

Tony halts his movements. I can tell he doesn't give a bell about the carrier anymore.

"What do you mean you lost Kira?" He says firmly.
"She flung the package into the jet and when I turned to check she was in, she was gone. We have to rely on Steve and Nat that they'll find her." I reply.

"Get this thing in. I'm ordering search and rescue from STARK industries in the surrounding area." Tony states and Bruce and I bring it in as Tony storms back inside.

A little relief hits me knowing Tony will now be using all his resources to find Kira.

As the carrier is secured in the lab I walk over to a computer and try and connect solely to Kira's coms. Hoping for any trace.

"Uncle Clint?" I hear a voice.

I turn and see my nephew in front of me.

"Hey Harls. You ok?" I ask him with a sad smile.
"I'm ok. What are you doing?" He asks innocently, walking up to the computer.

"Just finishing a mission." I smile not being able to lie to him.
"Who are you trying to find?" He asks making me almost choke on air. This kid was too smart.
"I didn't say I was trying to find someone." I try to cover but I knew I sounded like a moron.
"You have all dad's communication tabs open and satellite maps to trace the coms afterwards. So I'll ask again, who are you trying to find?" Harley says making me sigh.

"You're smart Harls, I'll give you that. It's erm...an agent of SHIELD. Some came to join us on the mission. Do you wanna help me?" I ask him, not meeting his eyes.
"Sure." He says and hops onto my lap.