kyu karti ho aisa (b)

1634 words.

So everyone was laughing and our dear Kaira were blushing.

Nak (teasingly)-"Guys tum abhi bhi sharmate ho..shaadi se pehle toh nhi hota tha aisa. Tab toh Kartik bara bolte thhe ki "PYAAR KRNE MEI KAISI SHARAM" toh ab kya hua😏😏😂"

Ke- "Bas..bas ab mere bhai aur meri bhabhi ko koi kuch nhi bolega"

K- "Bas tu hi mujhse pyaar krti hai ILY😅❤"

N (faking anger)- "Sach mei bhabhi bas aap hi meri side ho"

Ke- "Bas bas ab koi maska lagane ki zarurat nhi hai..mai jaanti hu tum dono ko."

Kaira- "Haww..😙

Mansi-" Accha yeh dab baatein chodo.. Bhabhi mai aapke liye kuch bna ke laati hu."
(With a smirk)-"Aap tab tak bhai ke saath rest kro😏."

N (blushing)-"Kya Mansi..☺"

Later they all went to their respective rooms.

Skipping to the day of concert.

A/N: Kripya dhayaan de ki thora sa change hai naira will be staying for 1-2 weeks.
Thankyou!

It was almost 5pm. Kartik has to reach 6pm and the concert will start at 7pm. Naira went out for some office work. She told that before the concert will begin she'll come. He was reculent but allowed.

****Skip to the concert time****
It was almost 6:45, but Naira didn't reached yet.
All were trying to call her, but her phone was switched off..
Kartik was worried sick..

Ke- "Kartik tumhare concert ka time ho rha hai, tum jaao..."

K- "Naira kaha rhe gyi.. usme kaha tha ki vo aa jaegi."

Nak- "Kartik.. tum concert mei jaao.. Naira aa jaegi."

K (to himself)- "Kaha ho Naira.."

He reculently went to his concert...
It was the time to start the concert, but didn't reaches yet. Kartik started his concert.. all were cheering for him. After half an hour, it was break time. He was drinking water, suddenly he saw someone standing on the entrance. Fixing their hair.
His lips curved into a smile, after seeing the person.

The person was Naira. But as soon as the lights turned on, he was shocked to see her.

There was a white bandage around her head and left wrist.
She was looking very beautiful with them also.. but without them she'd look more beautiful.

She was wearing, A black leather jacket with a belt type of something attached with it, with a grey shirt, torn Jean's and White sneakers. With a greyish watch, And her brownish-golden hairs tied in a messy bun.. which looked like she had short hair.

 which looked like she had short hair