lazy mornings

summary: just lazy mornings.

*****

it was a usual morning. birds chirping, trees swaying as the wind hits them. people's regular noises. cars honking, street vendors selling veggies and fruits.

a very tired kartik, yawned and threw his arm around his lovers waist, naira. naira shifted a little bit away from him. he grabbed her and pulled her closer. naira rested her head in between his chest and he was back hugging her.

no one dared to open their eyes. after an hour of cuddling each other, kartik took a deep breath, stretched himself and opened his eyes.

his eyes fell on the figure beside him. he smiled seeing her sleeping so peacefully. he didn't woke her up and looked at the time.

10 AM. it's alright i'll make breakfast.

he went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. half and hour later he went back to their room and kept the plates on the table in the room.

naira was still sleeping with her mouth slightly open and drooling over the pillow she was hugging.

"jaan, uth jaao. mai breakfast lekr aaya hu." he shook her slowly.

"hmm, 5 minute aur." she shifted to her other side.

"five minutes not more." he said.

"yeah, just lemme sleep. go and feed Meowise." she snuggled into the blankets and within a few seconds he heard her snoring.

"she is gonna be the death of me." he shook his head and went downstairs.

"hello meowise, i got you food." he greeted their white Persian cat. he sat in front of the cat with his legs crossed.

he watched the cat eat his food and he sighed. "i don't know what i'm gonna do with your mom meow. she is so beautiful. i just don't wanna lose her. hayee have you seen her smile? gosh , that can make anyone fall for her. but im glad that she's mine. only mine." he sighed dreamily as he petted him.

"god , you're so whipped for me." he turned and saw Naira wrapped in their blanket.

he spread his arms and Naira sat in his lap covering them both with the blanket.

"i missed you. let's go have our breakfast." naira said as she sniffed his scent.

kartik chuckled and carried her to their room. they fed each other and now were lying on the couch , cuddling while meowise was on the carpet beside the couch.

"naira , mai bore ho rha hu. kuch karo." kartik whined.

"TV dekhte hai." naira flicked between some channels and finally stopped on a repeat episode of Brooklyn 99.

while they were watching , kartik was kissing her jaw. naira closed her eyes to feel his touch. he turned her towards himself and kissed her.

the kiss was sloppy at first but then grew heated slowly. kartik pulled her closer from her waist and naira tangled her fingers in his hairs.

5 minutes later they broke the kiss and smiled at each other. naira kissed his cheek , "i love you."

"i love you too." kartik said and pecked her lips one more time.

they cuddled for like 20 minutes when kartik stood up leaving a whining Naira behind.

"i'm gonna take a shower then we'll head somewhere." he suggested.

"where?"

"well where do you wanna go , artificial or nature." kartik asked her.

she thought for a while before answering. "nature- actually park sounds great , it's friday and people must be at their work." naira sighed.

"m'glad we're having a holiday today. our job sucks." he laughed.

"being an actor is not easy work babe." naira did an british accent.

"well , love lemme go you can join if ya want to." kartik did an terrible American accent.

"okay , firstly don't ever , EVER do an accent again. secondly , that'll be more nice." she smirked and went off to shower with him.

oh , how much they loved each other. half an hour later , when they both came out of the shower , they saw meowise sitting in their bed.

they chuckled and got dressed. 15 minutes later kartik locked the door and they walked to the park with meowise peacefully sitting in Naira's arms.

kartik had a mat and a basket for them. they reached the park and settled under a huge tree.

kartik sat down while his back was leaning on the tree's trunk and Naira laid in his lap. meowise was settled infront of Naira's tummy , purring contentedly when Naira scratched behind his ear.

kartik was running his hands through her hairs while she kept her eyes closed. kartik leaned down and kissed her. while they were kissing they heard a voice.

"god , you both are so whipped." they looked up and saw naksh standing there with Keerti.

"shut up and leave us alone." kartik responded and threw some grass at them. naksh and keerti chuckled and left them alone.

kartik made sure that they were out of their sight when he kissed her again.

"i love you so much." kartik said after breaking their kiss.

"i love you so much too." naira smiled.

****
hello my favourites.
i'm back.

well this was kinda short.
i felt like writing something cute after a long time. so you're blessed y'all.

i know you liked this one.
all the love,
A xxx.
<3 <3 <3 <3

yaar , tumhe jab tk bola na jaae tab tk vote nhi karoge kya??

jaao vote aur comment karo. batameej. <3 <3 <3 <3.