amazing spiez {a}

Firstly, I'm really sorry for not updating since a loooonnngggg time.

Yeah, so, here I am again.

I was not well since few days, my mental health was in a bad condition, but, But, BUT, I'm fine now...

summary: naira and kartik as spy agents.

part 1/7

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Naira, the next mission is really tough, we have to catch him within a month..And I only trust you with this and you know why.. so I've a teammate who's waiting for you in the interrogation room." Ms. Smriti, Naira's boss said.

"Yes boss." Naira nodded and went.

"Mam, what do you think? Will they be ready to work with each other?" Sam, Naira's junior said.

"They have to Sam. And I'm sure they're gonna love working with each other." Ms. Smriti smiled.

Sam also smiled. Ms. Smriti noticed him. She smacked his head. "Go to work now. No more joke now." She said it aloud so that the others also could hear her.

"Yes mam." He said grinning.

Interrogation Room.

Naira entered the dark room. She saw nothing but just a table and two chairs. She felt someone was behind her. She quickly tackled the person and choked them.

"Who are you?" She twisted their arm.

"Ka..kartik Goenka." The person replied.

"Why are you here?" Naira released him but was still twisting his hand.

"Ouch! Can you please leave my arm? It hurt-Aahhh." He shouted as she twisted his arm more.

"Just answer the damn question. Why are you here?" She threatened.

"Okay okay, Ms. Smriti called me. For a mission. To catch James." He breathed out.

"Wait- were you holding your breaths?" She said confusingly.

"So what do you think? If you're suddenly attached by a random person for no reason, your breathing will automatically stop." He scoffed.

Naira released him. He shakes his hand and then kissed it. Naira looked at him weirdly.

"Kya kar rahe ho tum??"

"Kissi le rha hu apne pyaara haath ki... JO. TUMNE. ITNI. ZOR. SE. MOD. DIYA. HUMPH." He pouted.

"Anyways, Myself Agent Naira. I'll be your partner." Naira forwarded her hand.

"Mai nhi banunga tumhara partner, tumne mera haath Moda.. " He crossed his arms like a baby.

"Dekho, partner toh ban'na padega.. varna you'll have to talk to boss." She smirked.

"Ma..maam se baat.. nhi nhi rhene do." He gulped.

"Good, now let's go back to boss."