forever and ever.

summary: kaira's forever and ever..

______________________________________

Kartik and Naira both were happily married for 2 years.

They live in Las Vegas. Here Goenkas and Singhaniyas live in there own villas.

Las Vegas.

Kartik and Naira both took a break from their work so they could give time to each other.

Kartik was sitting on the couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"Nairaaa.. jaldi aao mai shuru kar raha hu..!" Kartik shouted from the hall.

"Bas do minute!!" She shouted from the kitchen.

She came with 4 cans of red bull and a large bowl of popcorn.

An: Ik that's a really weird combo. But trust me, me and my friends were born weird. That's true we have these only.

"Aao mere paas baitho.." He said cutely while patting the space in front of him.

They were sitting like this.

Some hours passed. They were still in this pose but were sleeping.

Naira's stomach crumbled. A wave of nausea hit her. Her hand flew to her mouth. She was trying to get up but Kartik held her tightly.

"K..kartik, pl..please choro.." She said with much difficulty.

"Nahi.. mai nhi chorunga." He pouted.

"JUST FU***NG LEAVE ME. OTHERWISE I'M GONNA PUKE ON YOU!!!"

"What?!!"

Kartik left her she sprinted to the washroom and started throwing up. He was rubbing her back to soothe her. After throwing up all she had eaten, she was all worn out. She leaned towards Kartik's chest. Kartik took a towel and wiped her face. He laid her down on the bed.

He offered her some water.

"Baccha, kya hua. Tabiyat theek nahi hai kya tumhari??" He asked being worried.

"Pta nahi... thakaan ho rahi hai bohot... Body ache ho raha hai.." She panted.

"Chalo tum rest kar lo. Mai khana bana kar aata hu.."

As soon as ge left she was asleep. After sometime Kartik came with their food. He guessed that she was sleeping by her soft snoring. He quietly sat beside her came shakes her softly.

"Sugar, wake up baby doll.. food's here."

She woke up. He helped her to sit.

"Kaisa feel kar rahi ho.." He asked patting her head.