i should've trusted you

summary: kartik and Naira are both 19 years old and in college. kartik saw something which made him believe that Naira cheated.

*******

"hey losers what's up?" naira sat down on the couch and threw her hand around kartik's shoulders.

they both were at ishaan's house, their friend. yash, rhea and juhi were there too. they all have been friends since they were in 8th.

"here comes they looveeee birdssss." yash sang.

"accha sure, says the one who couldn't even leave his girl." kartik smirked.

yash protectively pulled rhea towards her. "haan toh kya, i love her. she loves me. that's all matters." he pouted and kissed her cheek.

"okay guys, enough romance. mai aur juhi akele reh gye hai." ishaan whined.

"juhi akeli thori na hai, she has a boyfriend yaar. what was his name again? KARAN. hmm." yash teased.

"shut up yaar. abhi thori na hai yaha. gaya hua hai vo." she pouted.

"okay okay, i'm ordering pizza. who wants?" naira asked.

"plain cheese for me." ishaan said.

"plain cheese for me too." kartik said.

"paneer and onion for me and rhea." juhi said.

"theek hai i'll have corn." naira ordered.

they chatted for awhile till the pizza came. they all had their pizzas and were now sitting in front of the television.

kartik and yash were having a conversation about the college stuff. rhea and juhi were talking about getting new nail extensions, naira and ishaan were comparing their shoe sizes. god knows why.

they all enjoyed when Naira got a call. she stood up and went aside.

"ishaan pack your bags. we have to go in an art fair." she said picking her bag.

"theek hai i'll come." he went upstairs to bring his bag.

naira and Ishaan were art students. kartik, rhea and Yash were commerce students while juhi was in non-medical.

everyone knows how much kartik and Naira love each other. they love each other so much that even their friends never thought of them cheating.

they also knew that Ishaan had a special place in Naira's life. they both were friends before Kartik, rhea, yash and Juhi.

" be back soon babe. after that we'll go to my house. maa was missing you." kartik said. she nodded. she pecked Kartik's lips and wore her shoes.

"come soon. okay?" they hugged. naira and Ishaan went in her car.

after 4 hours of passing their time juhi went home as she had her physics test. kartik, yash and rhea also went back. ishaan's sister came back till then.

when he reached his home before that he texted Naira that he's at his house. kartik unlocked the door and sat on the sofa.

he opened Instagram and saw something which he feared the most. his eyes become watery. he was angry, sad, jealous all at the same time.

he saw ISHAAN AND NAIRA KISSING. well it seemed to be they were kissing.

naira arrives at his house shortly after he saw the photo.

"hey babe. how was your day?" she said removing her shoes.

"what is this?" he said coldly, showing her the photo.