amazing spiez {finale}

WARNING: This chapter maybe triggering as it has some torture scenes. i strictly advise you not to read if anything like this triggers you.

you've been warned.

please enjoy now.

part 7/7

******

she heard 2 gun shots. she turned around and saw Kartik with a gun and 2 Agents down (James' team).

just then she her multiple gunshots. all the bullets made their way through Naira's Left and right legs.

she took support of the wall besides her and shot all the Agents down with her gun.

One Bullet One head. naira smirked. kairtik was just their dumbfounded.

this girl just got shot like 9 times and she's smirking?!? what the actual fuck.

"what the fuck, Naira you dumbass!! come with me!!" kartik shouted and he took out his vokie-talkie (or whatever is that thing called)

"MANSION INJURED, I REPEAT MANSION INJURED AMBULANCE NOW." He shouted.

"shit, fuck, damnit, ugh, no no no no." Sam shouted as he knew what was gonna happen.

"sir aap plz boss ke paas jaiye aur btaiye ki kya hua aise time pe sirf vo hi mam ko sambhaal sakte hai maine baaki Agents ko keh diya, they will be here with James and Agents." he groaned as he took Naira from his arms and put her arm in his shoulder.

Kartik ran and told her the situation, she laughed. "trust me you'd want to see this. come with me Agents would take care of James."

Kartik, who was still confused as hell just nodded and went with her.

Naira took the device from Sam's pocket, "Section- B, James. Section- A Agents." and placed it back to where it was.

"yo boss wassup?! you know what vo James ke bacche ne 9 baar shoot krr diya. paaaiiinnn hai buuut kam." Naira slurred as Sam inserted an IV in her hand, which contained Anesthesia.

"she doesn't agree for Anesthesia. toh aise hi krna padta hai." Smriti told Kartik.

he just smiled,

bas yeh James ka chakkar khatam ho jae, i'm gonna confess her and then propose her. but ek baar mam se bhi baat krr lunga, murder hi na krr de mera.

they reached the hospital and took Naira to the special room. there was her favourite doctor, Dr. Ishaan Sharma.

"ISHUUUU, MERI JAAN I MISSED YOUUUU." naira slurred and made grabby hands towards him.

he just shook his head and hugged her tightly. when he broke the hug Naira pouted and he saw blood on his pants.

"again Minion?! how many times i've to tell you to take care if herself. aur aap bhi di dhyaan nhi rkh sakte iska." he looked up and saw Smriti's glare.

he gulped and ordered the nurses to come and operate.

Kartik was jealous. who is he?! why Naira called him jaan?! why did he called MY Naira minion?!! is he her boyfriend?! nhi krishna ji, aisa mat hone dena.

Smriti saw a tint of jealousy on his face. she knew they loved each other. she was also frustrated that they both hadn't told about their feelings. dumbasses she thought.