jealously

summary: jerk!kartik. slay!naira

****

Naira's Home

"NAIRA!!! JALDI NICHE AAO!!!" An angry Naitik shouted.

We can see a 10 year old Gayu, Naira's adoptive sister crying or just acting to cry and her mother Akshara, comforting her.

"Ji, papa.. kuch hua hai kya??" A 8 year old Naira asked.

"Tumne aaj school mei Gayu ko tease kyu kiya??" He said angrily.

"Papa, aaj toh pura din mai Gayu di se mili hi nahi..." She said innocently.

"Jhoot mt kaho. Gayu keh rahi thi tum usse baar baar keh rahi thi ki vo kisi kaam ki nahi hai aur uske mumma-papa bhi usse issi vajah se chorr ke chale gye.. Sharam nhi aai tumhe?! Bechari ke saath kitna kuch hua hai aur tum..." He spat

"Papa, sacchi krishna ji ki kasam, maine aisa kuch nahi kaha.." She was crying by now.

"Naira, yeh ummeed toh nahi thi tumse.." Akshara said.

Gayu was hugging Akshara hiding her smirk. Since when Gayu came, she was the centre of attention. Naira didn't mind it at all. If was just few months since Gayu came. She started to blame Naita for things she hadn't done. Naira also kept quiet, she didn't want Gayu to get hurt.

15 years later.

Gayu was now 25 and Naira was 23.
Naira met Kartik when they were in college. They both started dating. Naitik and Akshara knew about them and they didn't have any problem.

Naira loved kartik from her while heart but Kartik, he was cheating on her with Gayu.

After 3 to 5 months of their dating, they went to a club. There Kartik saw Gayu. He was mesmerised by seeing her. Very next day Gayu proposed him despite knowing that he was already dating Naira. And to her surprise he said yes.

** Currently **

"Kartik, kaha ho tum?? Aaj birthday hai mera. Na papa hai aur na hi mumma.. Mere 8th birthday je baad kabhi bhi Papa, mumma aur Gayu di nhi aae meri birthday part attend karne. Bas Tauji , Taiji aur Naksh bhai hi hote hai.." Naira was talking to herself.

"Call krke dekhti hu.." She called him.

Kartik answered the phone but didn't said anything. Naira could hear moaning sounds from the other side.

"K..kartik?? Hello..??"

"N..naira.. ahh haan, kya uff hua??" He said moaning.

"Kartik tum kaha ho??" Naira asked being doubtful.

"M..mai bas aahh raste mei hu ahh GAYU BABY DHEERE!!" He said.

That was it! Naira started to tear up. The one whom she loved blindly, cheated her on her birthday, and that too with her sister. She immediately ended the call.

Her Taiji knocked her room. She opened her gate.

"Naira beta.. guest aane lage hai. Jaldi aa jaao.." Sneha her Taiji said and cupped her face.

"Hanji, bas aa hi gayi.. Aap bhai ko bhej sakte ho??" She asked.

"Haan, abhi bhejti hu.."

Naksh entered her room and saw her crying. He immediately ran to her.

"Nairu??? Kya hua tujhe?? Ro kyu rahi hai..??!!" He panicked.

"Bh...bhai, Kartik, us..usne mujhe cheat kiya... vo bhi Gayu di ke saath..." She said sobbing.