amazing spiez {c}

part 3/7

*****

"Vo chorr tu mujhe yeh bta ki, Tujhe Naira pe
crush hai na??" Keerti asked.

"Di tu bakwaas baatein na kar.. Aisa kuch nhi hai. She's just my partner that's it." Kartik said firmly.

"Okay, but agar kabhi vo teri crush ban jae toh mujhe btana.." Saying this she kissed his forehead, waved him bye and left.

"Chlo mai Naira se call krke puch leta hu, ki abhi aa jau briefing ke liye.." He called her and she picked up in two rings only.

"Yes Agent Kartik?"

"Uh, my sister just went back. So I just wanna ask that can I come now for briefing?"

"Meet me in boss's cabin in 3 minutes." She ended the call.

"Yaar sabko na Naira jaisa hona chahiye. Apne kaam se kaam rkhna." He laughed at his own words and left.

He knocked the door of Smriti's cabin and heard a 'come in' from inside.

"Good Evening mam. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the first meeting. My sister was here." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"No worries Agent. Naira would be coming soon, we'll start then."

Naira came and they discussed about the mission and the plans. It was 4:20 when Naira got up and went to her cabin.

"Uh.. what happened to her mam?" He asked confusingly.

"Its nothing Agent. Time is 4:20, you have to reach the airport by 5:10. That's why she left. I guess you should leave too." Smriti said.

He left for his cabin and took his bag. He saw Naira coming with her bag and earphones. He helped her to keep the bags in the trunk and soon the went to the airport.

Naira was driving and Kartik was in passenger seat. Naira drove really fast which scared Kartik a bit. Of course he didn't told her but she noticed and slowed down the car a little bit.

Kartik genuinely smiled at her and took out his phone to play. When they reached the airport he was still playing. Naira rolled her eyes and snatched it, switched it off and kept the phone with her.

"Hey! Mai hame khel raha tha!!" He shouted.

"Phone agar dead krne ka irada hai toh lelo. And mujhe pta hai tum charger toh laaye nhi hoge. Mai apne phone ka nhi dene wali." She threw her hands up.

"T-tume kaise pta hai bhool gya?"

"Mere paas hai tumhara charger. Bevkoof kahike." She took out the charger.

"Ohh... hehe.. thanks." He quickly snatched it and kept in his bag.

Soon the boarding started and they went. They had seats together. Naira got the window seat. Kartik was just next to her and there was another guy sitting beside Kartik.

Plane took off, the guy beside Kartik slightly smiled when he saw Naira admiring Kartik when he was sleeping.

"Pyaar krti ho isse?" The guy spoke.

"Huh?"

"Btao, pyaar krti ho isse?" He spoke softly not to wake Kartik up.

"Haan. Bohot zyaada. Par darr lgta hai btane se. Darr lgta hai kahi mai isse kho na du. Aaj tak jisko bhi yeh btaya hai ki mai unse pyaar krti hu, unn sabne mujhe chorr diya hai." She confessed.

"Agar tum usko btaogi hi nhi toh tumhe kaise pta chlega ki vo tumhe pasand karta hai ki nhi? Sochna zaroor iss baare mei." The guy told her and plugged in his earphones and slept.

He left Naira in really deep thought. The whole time she was only thinking about what that guy said.

Naira was still thinking, Kartik shifted a bit in his seat and woke up. He blinked his eyes a few times to remove the sleepy stars from his vision. He saw Naira in a really deep thought.

Pta nhi kis soch mei hai? Idea...!

He went near her and kissed her cheeks. As she came back to reality, she saw him laughing at her reaction.

She just smiled and adored him.

Such a dork he is! But he's my dork. Wait? but what if he's not interested in me? What if he already have a girlfriend?

"...ira, Naira!!" Her thoughts broke as he called her.

"Haan?"

"Kaha khoi hui ho?"

"Kuch nhi bas aise hi.."

"Accha.. suno, mai bore ho rha hu." He complained like a kid.

"Awe, Agent Kartik bhi bore ho sakte hai?? Kisko pta tha?" She laughed.

He scoffed, "haan toh isme kya hai? Ab ho rha hu toh ho rha hu. Tum kuch karo na..." He whined.

********
yeah yeah i remember i have a book to complete.

here you go with the idk the part...

vote, comment.

love love love
😃💕😃💕