stockholm syndrome (I)

summary: someone kidnapped kartik.

*****

it was a good day. it was almost midnight and i was walking back to my home after a party at my friend's house.

i wasn't drunk and it was a 10 minute walk from my home to his. i was walking when i felt someone dragging me and threw me in a van.

my screams were muffled because they had tied a gag around my mouth. my hands were tied too and i had a black cloth over my eyes.

i tried to fight them but then i inhaled a strong smell. it was making me dizzy. i tried to stay awake but couldn't.

i opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar surrounding. i noticed my hands and mouth were still tied, but they had removed the black cloth.

my hands were tied to a chair. my legs were tied. i couldn't do anything but sit.

i waited for sometime when a person walked into the room. he came behind me and removed the cloth from my mouth.

"welcome back to the land of living, man." the man said.

"huh? firstly who the heck are you? and secondly, why am i here?" i grunted as i tried to pull my hands.

"well, you see mr. kartik, we did as our boss told us to do. so you better shut up this little crappy mouth of yours and stay here. our boss will be here soon." the man replied with a pathetic grin on his face.

"you didn't answer my question, you moron!!" i shouted at him.

"it isn't necessary." the man walked away.

ugh!! come on!! can this day get any worse??!

i kept sitting in the chair for hours. i waited and waited and waited for someone to come.

it was morning now. i could see rays of sun coming through the slightly opened window in the room in which i was kept.

i fell asleep. i couldn't resist myself to stay awake for long. my eyes gave up and i fell into a deep slumber.

i didn't knew what time was it but when i opened my eyes, i saw an out of this world woman standing infront of me in whole black.

she was wearing a black full sleeved turtleneck, with a chain hanging around her neck, which added more beauty to her. she had some plain black pants and some formal shoes. also she had a thick belt around her perfect waist. her hairs were tied in a neat ponytail.

kartik?! tu pagal hai kya?? you don't even know her

kartik?! tu pagal hai kya?? you don't even know her. how can you talk like this??