stockholm syndrome (II)

as i thought about this tears fell from my eyes. i realised how much i missed naira in the past years but never even tried to find her. i felt guilt building up in my chest as i slid against the door or the room in which i was kept in.

6 months later.

it's been 6 months since i've came here. according to naira , dad should've taken me 2 months back but he didn't came. naira , being responsible , kept me with her , safe till dad comes back.

right now i was sitting on the couch with a notebook and a pen in my hand. i was writing a song for my new album.

i had written the first verse and the chorus. right now i was on my second verse. i looked up and saw naira talking to a guy. that dude was muscular. he had prince hair style. his hairs were raven and he had hazel eyes.

in these past months naira and me grew closer but still she hasn't told the reason why she left. she had been on missions in these months. one time she came back with 3 bullets in her leg. while she was being stitched up , she was talking to me like nothing had happened.

i have to admit that i still loved her. i got an idea for my next lyric when i saw naira and the other man talking.

i wrote it and kept thinking about how beautiful she was.

"kartik , come here please." naira called me out.

i sighed and kept my notebook on the couch and walked towards her. "kartik , meet aadi. he is my IT guy. he works here and runs his own organisation too. he will be looking for mr. malhotra." naira introduced me to that guy.

he was quite smaller than me to be honest. nonetheless i shook our hands.

"i'm kartik malhotra and thank you for helping me aadi." i smiled.

"i know you !! i've heard all of your songs and i am a big fan kartik. please can we take a selfie if you don't mind??" aadi fan-boyed over me and i took a selfie with him.

"thank you kartik. i'd not let you down." he nodded.

"naira , i'll be going. see you tomorrow." he kissed her cheek and went out to his car.

i hated to admit but i felt a pang of jealousy when he kissed her cheek.

"kartik , you can go to the dining room. food is ready." she said.

"wait , you ain't coming?" i asked her as she was loading bullets in her gun.

"i've got some errands to run. i'll be back before night." saying this she took her walkie-talkie thingy and told the guards to cover this place and called out for her squad and then she went in her black SUV.

i sighed and went back to the dining room. i stood there with naira's chef , sandra. she was an old lady in her mid sixties. she had some grey hairs and wrinkles up her face but she was very sweet. she always had my back.

"hey sandy." i greeted her.

"hey , what would you like to have today?" she asked me with a smile.

"um , what if we both cook together? you know we can have it and when naira comes back she too can have some." i proposed her the idea.

she smirked , "sounds good. but hey kartik , just a question." sandra spoke seriously.

"yeah , what is it?"