Chapter Sixteen

*One year later*

A small team hid in the shadows of London, close to the current entrance of Olympus. They knew that the 'greatest' demigods of the era would be coming out soon.

It was almost too easy.

All they had to do was wait outside a church and capture a few demigods. Three of them to be specific, a son of Zeus, son of Dionysus and a son of Ares.

This was a part of stage one of the plan- kidnap the demigods that would be sent to them.

Simple yet clever.

One god on their side would be able to do it but they had a team of three just in case.

Thanatos, Hecate and Hypnos.

Most of the gods on Olympus wouldn't even think to chose those three for a mission. No matter how simple. Thats why Olympus would fail, they underestimated the 'minor' gods and neglected and undermined the rest who weren't Olympians.

Thanatos would keep them in the shadows. An expert in not being seen and patience. Only striking when necessary. Sick and tired of being pushed aside and ignored, being painted as the 'evil' death god who killed mercilessly.

Hecate would manipulate the mist so that the demigods wouldn't cause a fuss because they wouldn't be any the wiser that they were being attacked. Constantly having to correct what she says as to not offend the oh so great Olympians so she wouldn't be thrown into Tartarus. They would turn on her in a second and tell everyone that she was planning to aid the titans should they try to rise again.

Hypnos would knock out the demigods, make them fall into an instant dreamless sleep. They wouldn't even know what had hit them. He was always known as the sleepy and tired god that you go to if you can't sleep. He was annoyed after being seen as just someone that can make them fall asleep whem they can't even remember his name. If they do pretend to know him its always oh whats your name again, Harold? Homata?

The other two had gladly joined the rebellion. Hecate had even sought them out to request to help.

All they had to do now was wait for the demigods to stop trying to get love from their parents that they would never receive.

This mission was easy, grab the demigods before they can make a fuss and draw attention. The sons of Zeus and Ares would be easy, they were extremely egotistical and believed that none would dare challenge them. They were also extremely sexist which the godly trio would use against them.

The son of Dionysus may pose a problem though, he wasn't as idiotic as the other two. He observed before striking. He had been a part of the Hunters of Artemis before the quest. So he was constantly aware of his surroundings.

The three demigods walked out of the doorway. The son of Zeus in the middle, blabbering away to the other two.

Thanatos looked to Hecate who was in her child form, looking only 16 years old. Close to the age of the three boys that were grinning happily because they were finally acknowledged by their parents.

They nodded at each other and Hecate walked out into the view of the boys. "Hey fellas, don't think I've seen you around here before."

The son of Ares went to open his mouth but was cut off by the Zeus spawn. "We're from the countryside, don't come here often."

"Well if that ain't amazin', I can show you around if you'd like," Hecate said stepping closer to them.

Before the Zeus spawn could answer he was cut off by the ex-hunter. "We know our way around already."