Chapter Nineteen

There was a meeting. Again. All because Hermes had managed to get caught because he wanted to see who could cause such a huge storm. Oh and also because Hermes was an Olympian and wanted to join them. He said that Apollo and Artemis most likely would too. Because Hermes wanted actual breaks sometimes as well as for the other messenger gods and if they want to get something might as well do it all at once. Who knows when they'd get that opportunity again. Apollo and Artemis would be up for the equality part. According to Hermes, the gods still think they were better than the goddesses.

Who would have known that the ignorant jerks are ignorant jerks to ones on Olympus as well? Never would have thought of it.

So right now the meeting was held underwater which Triton had noticed annoyed the 'Nightmares' slightly. He understood Thanatos' point of view, he didn't like water because it got his wings wet. He wasn't as bad about it as he used to be but he still avoided getting wet. Triton wouldn't force him to, he would let him be comfortable and Triton didn't mind taking on legs when he went above the surface.

The others however, did not like it for some other reason. Eris loved it because she could move around freely and cause as much discord as she wanted.

Unfortunately, Kym had introduced Hermes to Eris and now that trio was causing as much chaos as they could.

So far Poseidon's hair had been dyed pink while he hadn't paid attention to where Hermes was. Nemesis was sporting a bright green tiara that clashed with her dark clothes. Eros' butterfly on the back of his neck was blue. Anteros had 'SIMP' across his back in large black letters which Eros thought was hilarious and had even offered the god his t-shirt to cover it. Corla was untangling package stuffing from her tentacles which were a dangerous shade of red, Triton felt faintly sorry for the Trio once she managed to get free. Faintly.

They had tried to go after Triton and Thanatos but Thanatos had stabbed Eris twice already and the other two were staying clear of him. Kym tried to touch Triton's hair and had becomr part of the wall seconds later, her tail flapping uselessly in the water while her head was in the next room. It had took both Hermes and Eris to pull her out.

Triton wondered where Kori was because they would surely join in on the chaos causing. Eventually he decided that he'd just wait and keep his guard up for when the red merfil enviably shows up.

"Can someone tell me why we have an Olympian here that is not tied up?" Moros drawled loosely gesturing in Hermes' direction.

"I agree, we should shut Poseidon up for a bit," Hades said trying to keep an eye on Kym and Hermes but missed Eris behind him drawing something on his back.

"Hey!" protested the now pink haired god.

Kym and Eris went and looked at Moros side by side while Hermes worked at turning his hair a replusive shade of yellow. Triton decided not to warn him and was tempted to help distract him. Moros needed a good prank to happen to him, they were far too snooty and stuck up.

"We like Hermes, he has a sense of humour unlike you," Eris said, not even glancing behind her brother so that he wouldn't expect Hermes there.

Triton leaned his head on Thanatos' shoulder and just watched the whole thing. In return Thanatos wrapped one arm around his waist.

"I can't believe they're getting away with it," Triton whispered.

"They're idiots and no one will do anything about it," his angel whispered back.

"Thats true."

Moros let out a cry once he realised that Hermes had been behind him and had changed his hair. He was complaining like there was no tomorrow and if he didn't shut up soon then Triton might just make sure that he wouldn't see tomorrow.