Chapter Twenty-One

Tigger warning: blood, death, gore, detail of injury

"I'm bored," Kori complained. They were assigned lookout duty for today and had dragged Triton up with them for company.

Olympus could attack any second and the Queens (Amphitrite and Persephone) wanted the Olympians to attack them to have the advantage of their own ground, or well own water. Should it be own domain?

"Well do you want the gods to attack now?" Triton shot back, trying to stop Andy from knocking him over. The seal still didn't know that he couldn't sleep on Tritons head, but as Triton mostly thought- Andy definitely knew he couldn't and thats why he always tried.

Korigan groaned loudly, "I want something to do other than watch you wrestle the seal."

Said seal stopped annoying Triton. He turned his head to stare at the offender before rolling off Tritons lap and onto the rock. Andy had a new target. That target was a red merfil.

Korigans eyes widened as they tried to move away but Andy was on top of them in no time. Also Triton may or may not have been holding their fin down.

"Wait Andy no I'm sorry, I'M SORRY!" Kori yelled while still failing to move away. Flopping about while the seal climbed onto their chest. "Hey hey Andy, do you wanna play fetch?"

Andy gave them an unimpressed look and flopped down. Making himself comfortable.

Triton gave the merfil a look, "That is why we don't insult Andy."

"That wasn't even an insult."

"What can I say? Andy is pretty sensitive."

"And spoilt," Kori muttered.

Andy responded by smacking them in the face with his tail.

Triton shook his head while laughing, "You idiot, you don't insult the almighty Andy."

"Well whats the consequences?"

"Death," Triton said with a straight face. The straight face didn't stay long for 2 reasons: 1) Triton was bi and 2) Kori started laughing and Triton has no self control.

Kori tried to sit up and failed, "The consequence wouldn't be death, Andy is far too adorable to commit a murder."

In response, Andy licked their face.

"You know you love me," Korigan said trying to get back on Andy's good side.

"I don't know who you're talking to, me or Andy?"

"Andy obviously, and you-" they pointed at Triton, "-shut up."

"You know you love me."

"Nope, I love Andy more." Kori hugged the seal.

Andy wasn't impressed and smacked them in the face with his tail again.

Triton nearly fell over in a peal of laughter at the mernix's face.

Lighting struck. The rock between them lit up. Taking the form of two figures.

The blast itself didn't move Triton. But a foot came down hard on his chest. Forcing him down roughly. He tried to get back up but the foot just pushed down harder.

It was a good thing that Triton didn't need to breathe.

Harsh laughter sounded in the air, "Look at that. We got two mermaids."

A whack soon followed, "Shut up. Do you want the rest of them to come here?"

The light faded. Triton could see the two figures now clearly. Unfortunately he recognised them both. Hercales and Ares. Hercales had spoke first and Ares had wanted to stay quiet.