2

(will be re-edited)

"Wake up, beast, it's your turn".

I feel something cold slide around my neck and click before I even open my eyes, body suddenly roughly lifted up, throat squeezing causing me to wake up in shock, the panic making me aware of everything going on around me in a matter of seconds.

I try to move against the disturbing sensation in reflex, my only wish in my mind's haze to free myself but the jailer dealing with me me only groans and pulls on the chain with more force to get me to walk towards the door, my feet barely holding my weight before I make a few steps myself.

"Consider yourself lucky, you had time to sleep compared to the others, you better not cause problems" the man says with a annoyed sigh, definitely displeased that I was given an 'advantage' .

Without anymore said, he starts walking out of the room and I manage to follow his rhythm as he pulls me behind him, the cold sting of the metal collar doing no good to my sensitive skin, yet there's nothing to do about that except be fast enough to keep it from digging further into my fur.

We walk through a few doors and the further we keep going, the louder I can hear people cheer, the telltale of a fight echoing in the empty space.

My heart skips a beat, tail anxiously swatting through the air as realization hits me.

Did it already start? Did I really sleep for that long? Is Jungkook fine? What about Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon? Have they had their turn yet?

I try to look around me as we reach the loud sound, see wounded hybrids lying down in cages, some of them whining softly as blood spreads on their fur.

My heart squeezes, soul growing cold out of nervousness and I become even more restless, heart begging for my family to be fine, to be safe.

If only I could act before it's their turn, but I can't see them, no matter where I look and that can only mean one thing.

They're currently in the ring or already went.

We reach the metal door leading to the gigantic show room and I pull on the chain, uncaring that it makes the man grumble to get closer to the sight in front of me, head trying to pass through the barriers to see better as my ears connect the sounds I hear as Namjoon and Yoongi.

My eyes fall on the two of them fighting against one another, hits that appear strong but are in fact restrained, the only thing truly hurting the claws they have no choice but to use to protect each other, the sight of blood the only thing keeping them from being sent for a second round.

But where's Hoseok?

I growl when another jailer gets closer to me, my ribcage rumbling loudly from knowing my family presently suffering, unable to stop my body from sharing my fear for them even when I'm hit in the face, an attempt to make me shut up that does nothing because I barely feel anything.

I glare at the jailer and bear my teeth at him in warning, tail flickering behind me in satisfaction when I see an ounce of hesitation flash through his eyes.

Go ahead, try to hit me again, give me a reason to destroy you, see if you'd like that as much as I would.

He shares a glance with the jailer holding me, the both of them audibly gulping and when some common sense takes place, when they decide that it's not worth it, he proceeds to open the heavy metal door, sign that it's going to be my turn next.

I barely notice a form standing next to me until I look up to see Hoseok, eyes widening when I realize that I'm going to have to fight him, the worst outcome that could possibly take place tonight in my mind.