18

Finally did it 😭 Sorry it took so long!

Jimin's POV

"She what?" I ask Taehyung, soul growing cold at what I just heard, heart squeezing in pain because I didn't do anything even after hearing of the possibility the first time, instead settling with Y/N's assurance that she was doing fine and that I didn't need to worry about her.

"She's been going to your office whenever she's had panic attacks so far. She dreamed of Hoseok being hurt earlier and took him there to keep him safe until we got there. It makes me so sad, Jiminie, what they had to go through... I broke down into tears when Hoseok hugged me, I tried so hard to keep my emotions under control but he just saw through me so easily" he explains with a miserable frown.

I scoot closer to him and take him in my arms, a hand going to push his head on my shoulder, feel his arms wrap around me tightly and I press a kiss on his head. So Sunoo was right then, she really went to my office even when I wasn't there. Why didn't she come to me instead? Why not come get one of us? Why keep it a secret?

"How are they now? How is she?" I ask him, needing to know if they're fine or if they still need soothing. "They're nesting in her room, making sure all of their scents remain in her room long enough for tonight so she can sleep better" he answers, his voice telling me he doesn't like that she has to spend the night alone.

If we were at home, we would've spent the night together without hesitation, but the rules here make this impossible to achieve. The odds of someone with our responsibilities having to take care of their soulmates in such a context is very unlikely to happen, yet it's exactly what we're going through right now.

"We need to have a talk about this with Jinjin, about them being our soulmates" I tell him, knowing we can't keep pushing this back indefinitely. I doubt he's going to ask us to step away, this isn't going to get in the way of our job and we're not going to neglect the others just for these five, but it's important that we put everything on the table.

Taehyung sighs. "I know, Jin said the same thing yesterday. He's in a meeting with him and the others right now, maybe we should ask him to keep Jinjin behind after so we can join them for a conversation?".

I nod. "Alright, let's do that, but first, how are you, Tae? Are you feeling better?". He hums and nuzzles my neck.

"I am, they made me part of their self-soothing session, I'd never experienced one before but it's actually really nice. Can you believe Y/N groomed me? I almost fell asleep in her arms. She was the one going through something terrible, yet I show signs of being sad and I end up being the one cared for. Namjoon assured me that it helped her too though so I let her do what she needed" he says with a small chuckle, something that lets me know it ended with smiles.

I relax and kiss his head again, relieved. "She really has caring instincts, she protects what's hers more than she protects herself" I say, lips pursing in thoughts. That needs to change at all cost, for her own safety when she makes it out of here.

"I know, I'm going to work on that. I'm going to have to take it slow, but I intend to make her understand that she can depend on us too, she deserves being cared for just as much" Taehyung confirms before breaking the hug to gaze at me, hands going to push my hair out of my face softly.

"We'll make it there, don't worry. One day, we're going to look back and think to ourselves, I can't believe this even happened. They'll make it out of here, all of them and they will get the life that they deserve" he muses, to which I smile with a nod.