11

Yesterday I had kind of a dizzy spell all day so writing was really hard, I'm sorry I couldn't update this story then but I feel just fine now! Just like last month, this story was chosen for the week and I intend to update it as much as I'm able to! Enjoy!

"So this is going to be your room from now on. Being in a dormitory might feel weird for a little while since this is very different from what you're used to, but you'll see, you'll grow used to it quickly. At precise hours, you'll have to head to the dining room to eat but for the first week, we normally come to get hybrids ourselves until you understand how to read clocks" Jimin explains as he opens the door of a big and nice sunny room.

I'd fallen asleep not long after I got dressed this morning and woke up only when Jin came back with sport bras as he called them. Wearing them was easy since it looked just like a shirt, except shorter and once fully dressed, he took me to Jimin in his office.

On the way, Jin had explained that they hadn't had hybrids over in a long time since it's not often that such important scenarios happen. When Jimin had made a list of things we'd need, he'd mostly focused on medicinal products, basic clothing and food, which is understandable. There was no such thing as female and male. It was all about helping us get settled and safe.

I nod at Jimin's words and take the time to walk around the room, hand grazing the soft blanket covering the bed, the comfortable pillow that is to welcome my head at the end of the day before letting my eyes fall on the window besides it. I step towards the curtain to slide it aside and take in the beautiful view greeting my eyes.

Beyond a tall barrier, I can see a clearing with multiple colors of what seems to be flowers, something I never thought I'd ever see again. It feels like I would have the perfect view of the sunset, something I remember watching with mom when younger.

Our days at the breeding farm weren't so terrible, at least for me. I can remember some happy days, which is a lot more than what I could ever say about the circus.

I turn to Jimin when he comes to stand besides me and he smiles. "Do you like it? This room is one with the best view, I figured since you're going to be alone in your room, it would be nice to have something comforting to look at when you're relaxing" he explains.

My tail gently curls around his wrist as I bring my eyes back to the outside world, his scent softening at the act and wrapping around me, something I really enjoy. It makes me feel safe.

"Thank you, it's beautiful" I murmur, feeling touched by the thought. I turn back to him with a smile before asking a question that's been on my mind for a long time.

"Why is your scent so different from others? It's the same for Jin, Taehyung and my pack as well, it's always so soothing and it makes me feel comfortable, complete. Why? You know, don't you?" I ask him, my words taking him aback.

He stares at me with wide eyes before slowly nodding. "I do know, but I think we should wait a little before telling you and the four others, just for a little while until you get settled properly. Do you think you can accept that?" he asks me and I pout, nose noticing the slight worry swirling in his scent.

"Is it something bad? Is that why you're worried about it?" I ask again and he scratches the back of his neck with a tight smile. "It's nothing bad, I can assure you, I just wonder if it would be too much new information too soon" he mumbles, worried about us once more.

I hum and ponder over the possibility of it being too much, which might happen, but the need to know why I react to their scents as if they're mine is much greater than any discomfort the information could bring me. I'm tired of being kept in the dark about everything. I've spent my whole life like that.