16

This book is now scheduled to be updated on Mondays instead of being a random updates!

"Can we call you pack now? Or would that not be to your liking?" Hoseok asks Jin as we make our way to the dining room together.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and I turn to the duo at these words, ears perking up when we smell the three human's scents becoming excited. Jin's eyes widen while Taehyung's crease, as if he saw that coming.

"Can we really be part of it?!" the eldest exclaims, eyes falling on each of us and tearing up when he sees us nod. "Of course! I wouldn't ask otherwise" Hoseok chirps happily, the scents a clear giveaway that they want this.

I turn to look at Jimin who's walking at my left and he looks just as happy, cheeks a pretty pink until he notices me gazing at him. His eyes widen in surprise for a moment before he smiles brightly, cheeks puffed up and eyes creasing beautifully.

He looks so soft and I want nothing more than to kiss that face of his, but I know better than to follow my instincts when we're in public, so I decide instead to wrap my tail around his lower back to pull him closer to me. We don't miss the way his scent turns sharp and sweet, a strong sour that flows smoothly into our beings.

Taehyung chuckles and I turn around to see Jungkook wrapping his arms around the human's, bright doe eyes looking excited since the moment we were given confirmation that we can act on our growing feelings without being afraid of rejection.

As for Jin, Hoseok is very intent on not letting go of him, body as close as he can to the wide shouldered man, hand hesitating to grab the human's until Jin laces their fingers together, the hyena clearly not making it discreet by the way he kept looking down at their hands.

We all watch pleased as our lovely hyena looks back at us with marveled eyes, as if he can't believe it. I smile at him and turn to my right to see Namjoon and Yoongi also holding hands, proud eyes gazing at our group, knowing that we are safe and loved more now than ever.

I link my hand with Namjoon's and he looks down at me with sparkling eyes. We're all living a lot of change, we have to adapt, but it feels so natural, it feels so right and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As Jin, Taehyung and Jimin said, we're meant to be together. Soulmates.

We enter the dining room and head to a large table to fit our group and I feel a few pair of eyes on us, clearly wondering why we're suddenly so close to the three humans. It's not rare to see us hanging out with them, but to have affectionate contacts with them, no one would go that far so it's obvious that they're going to be curious.

It makes me a little self conscious though and I unwrap my tail from around Jimin, not wanting to cause him trouble. Maybe they're not supposed to allow this type of contact here, I wouldn't want to cause problems because of that.

Hoseok and Jungkook do the same, all of us intimidated by the gazes we're getting, something that causes the humans' scents to turn soft and slightly sad. I look up to see Jimin nodding at Taehyung and Jin, the three of them probably understanding our reaction.

Taehyung takes over leading us to another table a bit further away while Jimin and Jin remain behind to talk a little with each groups as well as individuals to make sure they're fine, if they're hungry and if not, why.

Depending on the answer, they then refer them to Taehyung, notes taken to be given to the man who will take time to see each of them after the meal. A system I was explained by Namjoon the first time I ate here.

We walk past Youngbin's group and Namjoon unconsciously hides me with his body, something that has the wolf and his friends amused, in a warm and friendly way. The red wolf stands up and follows us to our table.