9

Namjoon's POV

This was supposed to be a simple outing. A walk in the garden, then back inside.

Yet here we are, inside a truck, scents I wish I could never have to smell ever again a clear sign that whoever managed to get their hands on us, they're affiliated with the circus, with the organization that used us for most of our lives.

I can't even process what happened. We were walking outside after promising Heeseung to be back in a few minutes, to not wander off too far, to stay near the flowers. He'd made us wear collars, little things that we could barely feel but that still felt oppressing, but he said that if we get lost, or anything, just in case, that these would help them find us.

Y/N's curious and fascinated eyes looking over the colors when we reached the garden, nose brushing against them and taking in deep breaths to get their smells, everything was lovely and going so well.

But then, I heard a weird noise. Something not normal. I barely had time to look behind me before I heard a sound of surprise leaving Yoongi, then Y/N. Jungkook started screaming, Hoseok tried to reach me, then black surrounded me as I felt myself being carried away.

There was no body to attack, nothing but metal surrounding me and now, here we are, the three of us in separate cages, in a truck moving at high speed while we keep sliding left and right, Y/N hissing in pain as her wounds must get hit more often than not by the shocks.

And then, as if that could change anything, I feel the need to shift. Of all places and time. As if that could help our situation. Yoongi cries in worry for our girl, to hear her in pain and yelping from the cages unable to stay still, the driving violent and rough.

I can only hope that these collars really work.

"We got three of them, coming over right now, open the doors and wait for us" a voice says at the front of the truck. "I can't believe we pulled this off, man. They didn't even bother checking to see if the owner of the pass was really registered in the center, they just took for granted that no one else can make a copy, this is a lot better than I expected" another voice says.

So they tricked their way inside. That's bad. Is the same thing going to happen to other hybrids or were we easy preys because we were outside? I would almost laugh at the idea of predators turning into preys so easily if the situation wasn't so dangerous.

"Still man, I can't believe we left boss behind". "Chill, he's the one who told us to leave him there, that it would catch too much attention if he left with us. He's got his burner with him, hid it in his pillow so others won't see, he can contact us whenever he has a chance". "Wait, what about the camera?". "I don't know bro, you think I spy him or something? Just let him do his shit and let's take care of ours".

These imbeciles just saying everything in front of us as if we can't understand a thing. This is important information, I'll have to tell Jimin as soon as he comes to us. But I need to shift for that. I wonder if I can keep my consciousness for long enough to tell him, every minutes count.

"Idiot, watch where you're driving, the hybrids can't disappear". "Bro, I feel like they're listening, I don't know man". "Of course they're listening you dumb shit, they have ears. Who cares though, it's not like they can do anything, we're taking them to one of the bases we have situated in Osan, they won't find us since they're only detectable with satellite scans". "You're right man, yeah, okay".

I breathe in and out quietly. Truly imbeciles. I don't know what satellite scans are but I'm sure Jimin, Taehyung, Jin and the others can figure it out. I wish I could've been the only one taken away because this situation is actually pretty good, but knowing that Yoongi and Y/N are besides me right now, scared and confused, it makes me wish for this to be over really soon.