10

Alright, this update is the last for this week, I think I managed to write quite a lot for this book, I was on a roll lmao. Hopefully this was enjoyable for you! We'll be back to week 1 tomorrow! But I'm having my second vaccine tomorrow as well so we'll see how it goes.

Also I just wanted to express just how much love I have for you all, everyday is a fun day with you and I can't thank you enough for being a part of this adventure on wattpad with me, I'm truly blessed to have each and every one of you! I love you ❤️

Jimin's POV

I freeze at his words. Namjoon wants to talk to me. He wants to talk to me.

The tiger wants to talk to me. How-

My eyes widen and I take a second look at the man to see him nod at me. "He shifted".

Without waiting any longer, I run past Eunwoo and towards the room where he was with Y/N to find him covered by a blanket that was probably laying around. As soon as he notices my scent, his eyes light up and fall on me, although he remains sitting on the floor, Y/N snuggled up in his lap and asleep.

"Jimin" he greets me and right away, his deep voice takes me aback. It's even deeper than Taehyung's and I thought that was something nearly impossible to achieve. As for his appearance, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, Jungkook and Hoseok are breathtaking as well, but I can't help but stand in awe as he stares at me with his heavily hooded eyes, sharp and smart orbs on my form.

"Namjoon, I didn't expect to find you shifted" I let out, feeling a little dumb now that the words leave my mouth as I step closer to crouch in front of him and he nods, a small smile playing on his lips as if the situation he found himself into was child's play. I guess having Y/N feeling better and resting where he can see her is helping him relax as well.

But then his eyes take on a glint of worry. "How is Yoongi? Is he okay?" he asks and I nod, a hand going through my hair to free my forehead. "He's alright now, not wounded or anything, he simply lost himself in his anger, he was protecting his pack no matter the cost. The tranquilizer finally took effect and they took him to the truck. Come with me, we need to take you both back to the center as well" I say, offer a hand to help him up but he shakes his head.

"Wait, I heard things, Jimin, important stuff. About our kidnapping, about their boss, bases and the breeding farms. Someone is supposed to be coming back here later today with hybrids he bought from somewhere in Sacheon" he says and I blink a few times before turning around to Eunwoo to see him taking his phone out, ready to record the conversation to send to the others.

"Tell me everything" I urge to which he nods.

With that, he proceeds to repeat everything he heard from the truck, information that has me both cringing for the men's stupidity and also bowing to it because damn, this is years worth of information in a single day.

Sacheon being a source of breeding farms, at least one anyway, Osan being home to some of their bases and more than that, them having to be satellite scanned to be found, the tech team is going to have so much fun with all this information.

About how the damn man in cell has been talking with outside people right in our face, we're going to strip him of even the basic everyday life comfort if that means he'll stop this madness. Hiding a phone in a pillow?

And then, the hybrids that were supposed to be coming here today. We'll need to make an ambush if we want to free them, we can't have the driver think something happened here and leave, we need what he knows.