15

As soon as Youngbin steps away from me only to wrap his arms around the two females' necks, Namjoon quickly pulls me into his side and out of reach from the others.

I don't resist, my lips pressed tightly together since I can almost feel the low rumbling in his chest as his arm tightens around me in a very possessive manner. Namjoon won't be taking any kind of comments right now, this is something I know to be a fact.

Namjoon can be the softest tiger there is, but piss him off and you're on a thin line between life and death.

Not that it would apply to me, of course, but his anger is still there and we all know it so we remain in silence, the other hybrids in the room looking over with curious eyes as they try to understand what is happening.

I gulp when his sharp eyes fall on me, ears flattening against my head as I fear being scolded for something that wasn't my fault. He sighs and rubs his cheek against the top of my head, his tail finding mine and loosely curling around it to reassure me.

"I go looking for you all over the place and what do I see when I finally find you? With another male wrapped around you. We can't have that happening now, love, can we?" he murmurs, tone of voice soft and nowhere as mad as he appeared just a minute ago, although his words let me know he's still not quite over it.

I purse my lips and shake my head, my arms going to hug him tight to calm him down. He inhales and hugs me back before starting to lead me out of the living room under the others' chuckles, as if I wasn't just kidnapped by a jealous tiger in front of them.

It's always been us, just us so physical attention within our group is fine, but from someone outside of the pack? I'm guessing this is going to be sensitive grounds, not that I'm complaining. I'm not the kind to go crawling into anyone's arms and that won't change anytime soon, Youngbin simply seems to be a... skin-ship lover.

"We were hoping to wake you up this morning but when we reached your door, your scent wasn't there. I told them to stay in your room while I'd find you, I figured you wouldn't be too far, especially when Jin told me that you went towards the living room" he explains, already more relaxed now that I'm with him and away from the red wolf.

"I'm sorry, I was looking for you as well when Bo-young and Jisoo stopped me, then Youngbin joined the group, I didn't know how to react when he did what he did and froze instead" I mumble, hear his hum as his scent softens, green forest filling my nose and bringing with it safety.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for my reaction, I just felt this... anger at seeing another male touch you. I didn't like that at all but it's not your fault" he says with a kiss to my head as we finally reach my door.

I smile and shake my head to let him know it's fine before opening the door only to get pulled into a new pair of arms, my hyena chirping happily as he hugs me tight.

But after a moment, he starts sniffing and pulls back to stare at me with a frown, Yoongi and Jungkook sporting the same look on their face, the snake licking his lips before clacking his tongue in distaste.

"Whose smell is that?" the latter asks as he comes closer, a hiss out from between his lips before he holds me from behind, therefore sandwiching me between his body and Hoseok's.

"That's Youngbin... I was talking with two hybrids when he suddenly appeared and wrapped an arm around my shoulders" I let out sheepishly. It's not like this was my fault, it wasn't even an intimate touch. I was just looking for my pack, then this happened.

A sharp inhale breaks through the silence before Hoseok lifts me up without any warning into his arms and walks to the bed where he sits down on the edge and makes me straddle him, my body engulfed by his.