12

"You asked him about the scents?" Jungkook asks me as we all sit in my room.

With Hoseok and Jungkook by my sides on the bed while Namjoon and Yoongi lean against the wall in front of us, I take a look at each of them before nodding.

"This is all new for us, even our own scent, it's not like before. I was curious about it but he said he would tell us tomorrow after talking about it with Jin and Taehyung, it seemed like it made him nervous about how we would handle the information" I explain, watch as they purse their lips in thoughts.

"Well... ever since we got closer to being able to shift, whatever drug we were forced to take during our stay at that wretched place lowered and our scents started seeping out, it's been an odd mix of comfort and confusion for me, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one feeling weird about it. It's like... it's like it confirmed that we were meant to all be together. Younger, I remember that your scents attracted me the most but now, they're so much stronger and they're... much more inviting" Yoongi mumbles, to which we all nod.

"I felt the same. The fact that it includes the three humans though... isn't it... I mean... is that normal? It's not just my imagination right?" Hoseok asks, fingers twisting around each other in worry.

I rest my hand on top of his and let him lace our fingers together, both of his hands trapping my one in the middle. It's just like when we'd cuddle to comfort each other in our animal forms, but somehow, it feels a lot more personal like this, like there's more meaning to this than simply remaining by the other's side.

"It's not your imagination. When I woke up the first time after a week of being unconscious, Jimin came to my room and although I was scared, wary, he also made me feel safe, more comfortable because of his scent... and at the circus... Jin was the one to save me but something happened there... and whatever the scents mean must also be the explanation to what happened" I let out, feel Jungkook grab my other hand to encourage me.

"What happened, baby?" he asks me softly. I can feel the others' eyes on me and I know they're not going to push me, but my reaction wasn't normal that day and maybe it could help us understand something.

"I was taken to a separate room after being shot once, they were about to take me away to another circus I guess, they didn't want to lose me. They started hurting me and all of a sudden, Jin jumped out of nowhere and stood in front of me, he was fuming with rage, but it seemed like there was more to his scent, pain, fear... and love. We'd never met, yet here he was defending me. I also felt that strange attraction to him right away but it scared me, I wasn't in a state to comprehend or even try to, but when... a gun was pointed at him and when I saw that, my mind blanked and I jumped in front of him. I took the bullet for him, I couldn't even dare to entertain the idea of him getting hurt" I recount the day's events that I can remember while Hoseok and Jungkook squeeze my hands tightly, not liking a single thing they hear.

I tell them how I remember brief moments of consciousness as we were reaching this place, how their scents were so very calming, attractive, but also new and henceforth dangerous to my mind. Yet, quickly I relaxed and trusted them, the way I feel better whenever one of the three humans is around me when my pack is not with me. The way they're always so sweet with us, I also tell them about MJ's reaction, when he said that they normally don't act like that.

That's while talking that we realize we all had similar experiences with them, we all went through the same process. Somehow, the three humans are special to us.

"They smell like home, the same way you four do to me... what if... what if this is our instincts telling us that... we're meant to all be together?" Namjoon eventually asks, eyes meeting ours as he searches for confirmation, that he's not crazy, that this is real.