19

Please don't expect something phenomenal, my writing feels a little boring today, such days are possible sometimes, sadly. Still, I hope you enjoy at least a little! Love you all!

Taehyung's POV

Being told by Jimin and Jin that hybrids are saying insults about Y/N behind our back has my heart hardening, stare growing cold as I leave their side and walk out to the garden where I might find the concerned group while my two soulmates go back to their tasks, worried about her but trusting her to be in good hands with the others until we can find some time to get back to them.

Something I will definitely do, I don't want her thinking she's done something bad because she hasn't, not her, nor have any of the others as well. Jin and Jimin reassured me that they let her know she was fine but I can't help but worry. Did she believe them that easily? I somehow doubt it.

She's a hybrid with such a sensitive heart, a mind concernedly young for her age at times, something we need to keep an eye on closely. Her mental stability is not on the same level as our other soulmates and although that's not a bad thing - she's absolutely adorable - it does make her easier to break.

I can already imagine her questioning herself and I hope it doesn't go too far, that when I do get to her, it's not too late to take care of the damage. I'll need to act fast.

I step outside of the building but pause when I hear a dispute happening nearby. I look around me to find the feathers of a peacock wide open, Jisoo in an aggressive stance next to who I recognize to be Bo-young, the white horse hybrid who always tries to hug Y/N at least once a day, the both of them sporting an angry look on their face.

"You don't know what you're saying! Y/N is nothing but a nice and sweet cub, the words you speak right now are nothing but lies!" the latter shouts, ears leaning back and hands into fists, looking ready to break a nose if she needs to.

Another hybrid huffs with a wave of the hand. "You're just blinded by your wish to be loved by everyone. She's clearly getting in their bed when no one's looking, they treat her like a god damn princess! From the very beginning, she's had the special treatment! It's annoying!".

I make quick steps to the group, eyes almost seeing red by what I'm hearing. They think what now?

Jisoo laughs at the words said. "I hate everyone, every single one of you and honestly most people, yet even I can see that Y/N's not like that. It would never even cross her mind to do something like that, you guys are the ones with twisted mind to think such a thing possible from her".

"So you guys worship her too then? Another group of hybrids blinded by her 'achievements' ? We all went through hell there, we went through the same shit, yet she fights against one jailer and suddenly it's like she's everyone's savior! She did nothing to help, soldiers just got there at the perfect timing! She's just using that to her advantage, she thinks she's all that now, she won't even speak with us, playing fucking favorites" another one screams but Bo-young groans, already annoyed.

"Do you even hear yourself? We didn't go through the same thing at all! The worst we got was having to skip a meal one time in a while because they needed us to be pretty and healthy! We were treated a lot better than they were! They had to fight each other, friends and family, they had to hurt each other while people cheered! You?" she huffs. "You jumped around and performed some tricks you were taught" she points at another "and you? All you had to do was fucking walk and show off your shiny coat. We experienced nothing of what they had to endure, so be careful of the next words you say".