13

I am freaked out.

This is terrifying, but in a thrilling way.

To run away from a pack member on a hunt that can satisfy both of our instincts is fascinating and it makes me feel alive, more now than ever.

But my lack of knowledge of this place puts me in a sticky situation.

I don't know where to hide and no matter where I go, Yoongi will notice my scent so I can't just stay still, I need to be on the move until I find the perfect hiding spot.

And that can become exhausting quickly if I'm not careful.

When I'd reached Jimin's office earlier, he was talking with Sunoo about a new group of hybrids but they both stopped when they saw me out of breath.

At first, they'd believed I was in danger but when I beamed at them and explained the situation quickly, they both fell into laughter and Jimin offered to help, although he wasn't sure what exactly he could do once Yoongi would indeed arrive here, because we had to be realistic, the lion would find me.

Sunoo, knowing that he wouldn't stand a chance had made it out quickly and not long after, Yoongi's strong scent reached my nose just as the door knocked. I'd held my breath and shared a look with Jimin before he motioned for me to hide behind the door just as he opened it.

It was a matter of complete trust to react solely on Jimin's words without seeing the whole situation when he told me to run and I was more than glad to have gone to him because the look on Yoongi's face was simply perfect.

The shock in his eyes was a sight to see. He hadn't expected that at all.

But now, as I run through the corridors and by the kitchen again to get back to the living room, I realize that I can't win this alone. I need to ask for help again.

Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok are already staring my way when I appear from the corner and they all smile at the satisfaction they get from me even though my breath has left me and my whole body is shaking. It's all in a good way.

"I need help, I can't have Yoongi catch me just yet" I plead, watch with a wide smile as Hoseok quickly jumps to his feet with the clear intent of being my savior. He trots over to me and quickly guides me with him to another corridor just as we hear Yoongi's feet run over.

My eyes widen in panic and Hoseok makes us run silently into his and Jungkook's room before closing the door behind us. With no way to lock it from the inside, we can only hope Yoongi doesn't come here right away.

"What's the plan now? This is even worse than earlier!" I whisper-shout but Hoseok quickly grabs a blanket oozing with his scent and rolls it all around me before pushing me to the floor and under one of the two beds.

"Stay there and don't move" he whispers before running to the bathroom and flushes the toilet just as the door opens. He moves to clean his hands while Yoongi takes a look around the room before joining him in the bathroom.

I hold my breath again and make sure to not move, hoping that the blanket can cover my scent enough that Yoongi won't find my hiding spot.

"She was here, wasn't she? Where did she go?" Yoongi asks, the only thing I can see from the two males their feet.

"She was but I was busy in the bathroom so she left, you didn't see her on the way? Did you try your room?" Hoseok asks back and the lion huffs before humming in denial.

"She's a sneaky one, no matter where I go, she's always one step in front of me" he mumbles with what appears to be dissatisfaction, but his scent says otherwise.