8

I groan, extremely uncomfortable and Yoongi echoes my whine as he is completely crushed under Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry hyung, I swear it's not on purpose" the latter apologizes as he remains in place, completely stuck because Hoseok's legs are resting on him while his upper body rests on Namjoon.

As for me, well I am on top of the pile, but with the different heights, I have to say I'm more scared about falling down if someone moves. There's no time for getting comfortable when Hoseok keeps giggling as if this is the most amusing game.

Now, under normal circumstances, I would've walked away, but seeing him so happy, there's no way I can crush that and I know we're all thinking the same way. Hoseok's ability to have fun right now, we want him to enjoy it as much as possible.

And so, that is why we've now been like that for far too long. How come we've yet to fall, that's a question for another day. Namjoon is so quiet I think he actually fell asleep and Yoongi-

He'll survive. Probably.

I peek down to see his face buried under Jungkook's arm and when we meet eyes, I huff out a laugh, more than amused by the face he's making. He's slowly becoming a pancake, even with how big he is.

He growls at me and, under normal circumstances, I might back down and give him his space, but seeing him like that, there's no way I can not make fun of him, so with the tip of my tail, I tickle his waist and...

"Oh shit, Y/N stop that he's about to break the tower!" Jungkook screams before Yoongi roars loudly, body unable to endure the sweet tickling before he indeed tries to move away. The door opens just as I start slipping off the pile of bodies but Hoseok's arms tighten around me to keep me from falling, except that doesn't stop Yoongi from deciding that enough is enough and that he is no more a rug carpet.

With Jungkook falling off the lion, it has me sliding to the side as well and my eyes widen as I stare at Hoseok, my body sliding through his arms and to the ground with a moment of panic that would probably hurt if not for the loud grunt I hear as another new pair of arms catch me.

"Oh my goodness guys what have you been doing?!" Jin exclaims as he sets me down safely, hands then going to settle on his hips as he glares at the others, their eyes automatically avoiding his and acting like he's not here at all.

"We say to not do anything reckless and I come back to see this- what even was that? How did you manage to create such a mountain? Why so dangerous?" he continues, eyes almost bulging out of their sockets as he tries to comprehend the chaos he just saw.

I meet eyes with Jungkook, notice the way he's biting on his tongue to try and remain calm, something that becomes even harder when he sees the same emotions flashing through my eyes.

"Don't you dare think this is funny! Who's oldest here? Yoongi? Namjoon? I can't believe you two were in this together! Shouldn't you stop this?! Is Namjoon sleeping? How?!" the man shrieks, body turning in circle before he throws hands, discouraged.

What follows these words next is silence... until Hoseok bursts into laughter, Jungkook not far behind and I have to admit that this was hilarious as well. Yoongi huffs indignantly, a growl sent my way to scold my previous action, which was the cause of this falling mountain, but I have no regret. As Jin said, as the oldest, he should've stopped this if he didn't want something like this happening.

Namjoon finally wakes up from feeling no more weight on him, Jin's loud voice clearly not helping him enjoy his rest and looks around him in confusion, a rumbly grunt sent my way when he sees me on the floor, eyes not understanding the situation when he notices Hoseok and Jungkook still laughing.