Chapter 3

A few days later, the panic seemed to of grown within Peter. As the boy waits with his Aunt, not wanting to miss his name be read out loud, better yet. Have eyes all on him when he stood up to be called in for assessing.

He, nor Aunt May. Could believe they had forgotten about Peter's classification. Too busy worrying over the Stark internship, to even think about the boy's categorization. Whether that be a little, caregiver or a potential Mummy and Daddy. They are going to find out today, and no matter the outcome. Celebrate.

It's Classification Day and he is not happy about it.

There are two Classification days each year and depending on when your birthday falls, you must report to the nearest clinic where the proper officials are located.
Ned has a late birthday, so he went last year and kept reassuring Peter that there's absolutely nothing to worry about. All that will happen, is they'll ask a few questions, take a little blood and you're good to go. Of course easy for him to say, as all Ned's family consists mainly of Neutrals with a few caregivers sprinkled here and there. Peter, on the other hand, has no idea what he should be since the last thing anyone wants to talk about, is a dead person's classification.

"There's no need to be nervous, Sweetie. I love you no matter what class you fall under," May comforts her nephew. Knowing exactly what class he will get categorized in, only hoping her reassurances help with his nervousness.

"I love you too, Aunt May," Peter states leaning into her comforting warmth.

Just as his nerves settled down slightly, they skyrocketed as his name got called out.

"Parker!" a sweet looking nurse calls. Clipboard in hand, hair tied in a messy bun.

The pair stood up, the brown-haired boy trying to hide being his Aunt. But it didn't have the effect of him wanting to become invisible. The two followed the nurse into a room, shutting the door before asking Peter to strip down to his underwear.

"Would you be more comfortable if I waited outside?" May questions when she notices the bright red blush appear across Peter's face, ears and some of his neck. Even if the boy is embarrassed, he rather not be left in a room with a total stranger.

"Please stay," is all Peter can manage to say before a male testing official comes in with a bright smile. Wearing blue nurse gear and a white plastic apron.

"Hello, Peter. How are we doing today?" The male asked, sitting on the spinny chair. His eyes held a gentle look, it seemed to calm Peter down. If only by a little.

Blushing, Peter only shrugs. Looking everywhere but at the male. His leg bounced up and down nervously, the lip being nibbled on by his top teeth and hands wringing together.

"Are we a bit shy today?" The male nurse asked, chuckling slightly. "That's okay. I'm not a big fan of strangers either, but we're just going to do a quick physical. I'll ask a few questions, and then we should be done, oh and I might have to take a little bit of blood. Don't worry, I am not a vampire. We just need a sample so we don't miscalculate your class."

It is just as Ned explained it.

He isn't looking forward to the icky blood part, but the rest seemed okay. Though he's curious about what sort of questions he would be answering.

Starting with checking his eyes, the nurse shined a torch. It kind of hurt behind his eyes afterwards, but with a few blinks, the ache disappeared. Next were the ears, apart from being a little waxy. They were fine. And finally, to Peters displeasure. an exam of his privates and body.