Chapter 6

Peter knows that this is only the beginning. Thankfully, Aunt May hasn't found out about the wet sheets, bed sheets that - somehow - he's managed to hide from usually prying eyes. Peeling them off his mattress at three in the morning, relieved every time when he finds that the horrible body waste hasn't seeped through into the mattress. All that's stopping it from happening, is a thin sheet.

If it did ever seep through to the mattress, Peter had no clue how he would hide it.

He just hoped it would never come to that.

The problem only started a few days ago, Mason had caught him on more occasions. Pulling sheets off in the middle of the night, of even doing trips to the washer machine. However, instead of telling Aunt May. Peter had managed to convince Mason to punish him. Coming to a conclusion, of preferring Mason punishing him how he sees fit. Rather than Aunt May finding out about his embarrassing wet sheets.

It would be humiliating.

A consequence of letting the man do this is, of course, increasing poor Peter's fear and anxiety. Even so, he kept telling himself it's better than Aunt May seeking him out and taking pity on him.

He didn't want pity.

"I-I'm sorry Pen-Peter," Flash quickly corrects himself. Far too used to calling the smaller boy the horrible nickname. "I shouldn't have been s mean to you over the years. I really am sorry."

Peter can't make out if the bully's tone of voice if it is meaningful or just stated to get everyone off his back. His own sobs being all he could hear clearly. Right now, all he wanted to do. Is go home. Pretending that Flash - of all people - doesn't know his most guarded secret.

However, he knew after this meeting has ended. He had a feeling that now, his secret isn't much of a secret anymore. Everyone in this room knew his class, and it made him feel smaller. That is if it made sense.

In his head, how he had it all planned out. No one was supposed to find out about his classification, not even having the chance or courage to tell his best friend, Ned. Whose birthday fell at the time of the last classification testing.

Not even - thankfully - Mr Stark, his hero, idol and employer knew. So many people should know before Flash, who will now no doubt tease him the moment parents and teachers backs are turned.

"Now we know what the problem is, I personally will keep an eye on these two. Make sure no more fights break out in our halls. Bulling will not be permitted here. I know I've said it before, but this time I truly mean it. Especially if we have a little among us being tormented. That's not we encourage," The principle stated. Adding what he wanted to say in a rush. Seeing May wanting to say her part in all of this.

Peter turned red, not like his face isn't already red from his previous outburst. To which he's now reduced to sniffles and hiccups. Not knowing the principle already knows about his class. He should have known. His class would have been written in the school's database.

Great.

"You better keep an eye on it. I have no idea what Peter did to deserve any of this, but it does need to stop." Aunt May finalized. not needing this to go on any further, as it can be detrimental to a little health.

"On behalf of my son, who is truly sorry. He will be punished to what we see fit for his actions. I'm also sorry, we raised him better than this." Rosie gave a harsh glare to her son. Flash mentally rolling his eyes, knowing now it not the time nor place to show attitude.