Chapter 23

"Okay, what's gotten you so - " Pepper motioned to the way Tony was rocking on the balls of his feet, a wide smile creasing the corner of his eyes.

"Peter wants to slip," The man blurted, bringing Peter to blush heavily as he hid behind his mentor. Or for a more fitting title, Dad.

Pepper blinked, stopping the flailing of her movements. "Wait, what?" She hadn't expected this. But then again, with not having Mason around or taking the supliment drugs. Peter had no reason to hide his classification, and even if he did try. It would be very hard to do so.

Given that after keeping himself from slipping all this time, his mind and body isn't able to hold back for long.

"Come out from behind me, kid." Peter shook his head before hiding himself within the man's back, one hand gripping the fabric of the man's shirt as his other hand played with his bottom lip. His thumb dangerously close to entering his mouth. "Alright, then. You can stay hiding." Tony smiled as he felt the grip on his shirt.

"Oh, is he okay? Did you manage to get him to eat something at least?" The red-haired asked, having of seen Tony with a bowl of cut up fruit twenty minutes ago.

Tony bit his lip and nodded. "Yeah, I also got him to talk a bit. Figured out what has put him in a slump, besides the obvious. Didn't we Pete?" Tony put a hand behind his back, tickling the boys side. The little let out a tiny giggle in response.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Though I will tell you about it later, because I want to show him his little room before we have a little boy on our hands." Tony swiftly twisted around and picked up Peter, setting the boy on his hip in one swift scoop. The boy immediately hiding his face in the crook of the mans neck.

It was kind of sad to say that decorating Peter's little room had taken up more of a priority, than checking up on the boy back when Peter was going through what he had been with the drugs and Mason. However, upon entering the room with Peter on his hip and Pepper at his side. The boy's reaction almost made the week of none intentionally ignoring the boy, worth it. Though only almost.

Peter gasped as his eyes looked around the room, taking in every toy and item in. Was this all his? Like, this wasn't just a dream? Oh he really hoped this was anything but a dream, because he wanted to play and touch everything. Even the adult sized cot looked inviting right now, and he wasn't even sleepy.

His excuse, was to blame it on the soft looking blankets and teddies that looked like they were staring into his soul, begging for him to go and cuddle with them. Which, isn't what he wanted to do right this moment. He wanted to play, colour and explore.

The surge of curiosity that ran through his veins was strong, causing himself to wiggle down from the mans hip. To which, Tony had let go. Not wanting to stop the boy from exploring his littlespace room.

"Once you're settled, I was maybe thinking we could go over rules and punishments? Of course, you're allowed to say no. We can always do that sort of thing later on, because I can tell you're itching to play with the toys. Me and Pepper only picked out the best for you."

"Tony's right, only the best. Meaning, that ninety-nine per cent of the time, we know best. Speaking of, how about we put into a nappy?" Pepper walked over to a chest of draws, pulling out a nappy changing matt from under the unit.

Peter blinked, staring at the woman. "Nappy?" He questioned shyly, not quite sure how to take this. Though, he's pretty sure he wasn't taking this offensively.

"Yeah, a nappy. Because we don't know what age you'll regress to, and if you'll have any accidents. It's better to be safe than to be sorry, right?" Pepper reasoned, pulling out a tub of cream, a nappy and what seemed to be a all in one piece. Including covering of the feet. "Is that okay, Peter?"

The boy worried his lip for a moment, biting the flesh as he rocked on his feet. "E-erm. Guess so." He mumbled. Though secretly happy to get into a nappy, as he quite liked the feeling it gave him. Not out of pleasure, but purely out of comfort. And when Mason took away that comfort, it left him feeling lost and very sad.

Now, here he is. Standing in what he presumed to be his little room. His safe place. Where it had everything he had ever dreamed on having, in reach. But there's always that question, of what if.

"Is all this mine?" He felt so out of place, because Mason hadn't done anything to help him embrace his classification, maybe the odd baby talk and nappy. But that was done purely out of mockery. His classifaction was nothing but a joke to Mason, and not much to Aunt May. If it was, then maybe she would have engaged with him more.

Although, he couldn't exactly blame the woman. She works two jobs, so how could she have time for him? Because if she wasn't working, she was either with Mason, sleeping or planning meals. There wasn't much going out on family trips, or regressing going on. So really, it was no wonder why he took the suplements and hid his classification, because it was never embraced to those around him.

It also made it clearer to Peter, that Tony asking of custody had been the right thing to do. Because now with a baby in the oven, it would just have Peter going around in circles again and probably ending up in a worst state than he had been in before Tony took him under his wing.

"Yes, kiddo. This is all your's. From every toy you can see, to the last item of clothing in your closet. It's all yours. And no one is here to take it away from you." Tony brought the boy into a side hug. "We're going to help you embrace your little space, Peter. Starting with changing you into a nappy. So-" The man paused. "Who do you want to do it, me or Pepper?"

A single index finger made it's way into his mouth, chewing against he skin shyly. "Mama do it, pwease."

Neither adult couldn't contain their coes for the boy just then, he is simply too adorable. It also warmed Pepper's heart into hearing her be called 'Mama'. Is this how Tony felt when Peter let the word 'Daddy' slip? Because if so, god it felt amazing.

Actually, it felt more than amazing. It felt like the best feeling to ever warm her from the inside out. She never wished for this feeling to leave, because she loved how it gave her goosebumps.

"Okay, darling. Come and lay down on this mat for me, and then once changed we can go play. Sound fair?" Pepper patted the mat, signalling for the slowly slipping little to walk over and lay down on the Teddy bear covered changing matt.

Peter only reply in a shrug, as he did as he was told and trudged over where he was motioned to lay down.

He was kind of hesitant about this, as the only other person whose done this is Mason. And even then, it was only a couple of times his bum was bare in front of someone else. It would have been more than just a couple, if the man had actually paid attention to his needs. Thiugh instead he was left in a soggy nappy for hours as time, which was not at all a good sensation to have around his private parts.

Left him chaving for uncomfortably for a few weeks. His skin bubbling up in rough, blotchy spots. It had brought tears to his eyes, however no one seemed to cared. And like a little shouldn't have to do, he took care of himself. Which, he didn't do a good job of it.

This goes to show how much he needed this, how much he needed Tony and Pepper. And so, as he looked up at the ceiling while his legs was moved to Peppers easy access to his lower half. Peter found himself finding that the situation with his Aunt May didn't really bother him much, if he was honest.

Sure, she's keeping an abusive man's baby. And yes, he knew how much Aunt May loved the man.

But right now, as he shivered at the coldness of a wet wipe going over his lower regions. He couldn't help but to relex with the thought, that yes. This is for the best.

No more Mason, no more Flash. Just him, and the people who took a chance to bare his troubles and accepted his classification.

Obviously, he's aware that Tony gave him the impression he didn't want a little around. But seeing how the man refused to let him out of his sight, and baby proof the entire building. It showed Peter that the man, his mentor and now legal guardian. Is trying.

And that, is enough for Peter to let down his guard and succum to the urge that he's bottled up deep inside him for God knows how long.

Though this time, there's no supplements or Mason to stop him.