Chapter 21

As for the saying 'Mother's know best'. And even though she's his Aunt, treats Peter as her own child. May lies under the category, of the whole mothers know best.

Well, she would remain within the list along with other mothers/motherly figures. If it wasn't for the fact, that sadly she didn't know what was best. Not for Peter.

Guaranteed it wasn't her fault, as she didn't know anything of the abuse that happened behind the closed apartment doors when she isn't there. Neither the emotional and mental abuse, her precious nephew suffered with her present. Mason being a crafty bugger.

She herself, very shortly, would remove her name from the list, as she'll soon find out she didn't know best at all.

"What's he doing here?" Tony looked up, expecting Aunt May to be stood there. However Mason was there alongside her.

Seeing Mason isn't what Peter needed right now, nor ever again. And he promised himself Peter wouldn't ever have to, and yet here the man stood uninvited. Aunt May had even promised him he won't come, even asking why but got no answers. However Mason being the sly fucker he is, had yet again got his way.

Well not this time. Tony isn't going to let this go. May needed to know, she needed to know everything her supposed boyfriend has done to his kid. And hell no he won't be holding anything back.

"Tony, now isn't the time." Pepper stated, pulling gently on Tony's arm. Peter still under the sedation, and therefore remained oblivious to the drama unfolding around him.

"Oh I think it's the perfect time, especially for the sly ignorant fucker he is. Your dating a horrible man, May." Tony slid the soft hand of Peppers off his arm.

May's eyebrows furrowed, confusion knitting them together to create lines on her forehead. "What is this tension between you two? What's going on?"

"Nothing is going on, just friendly banter between two buddies. Right Tony?" Mason gave the billionaire a stone-cold look, one that gave the other man a warning to stop his foolishness.

However, Tony didn't care. He ignored the stare, and stood straighter. The worried bags under his eyes made him less intimidating, but he still had that aura with him. One that a father would have when someone hurts something they love and hold dear. And in this case, it's how Tony felt with Peter.

Since becoming his little intern, and sure he had been a total oblivious douche to begin with. The rich man has become very fond of Peter, so fond in fact. He's going to ask Peter if he would like to move in, be his little.

Of course, either Peter or May can disagree. But that won't be going without Tony's reasoning and opinions on the matter.

"Banter? You think abusing Peter behind May's back is banter? You're a sick, twisted bitch. If it's not to your liking, then it isn't worth it. Do you realise you're the main reason the kid took the drugs? Do you even know how dangerous that is for a little?" Tony raised his voice slightly, really pissed off with this man.

"Yeah, so what. It's not like you have room to talk. He looked up to you, so much so he supressed his little side. You didn't give him any sort of leeway to know it's okay to be your intern and be little, you let him struggle." Mason retaliated with a smug smile.

May was shocked, hearing this all for the first time. And she never even knew. "Mason? Is this true? Have you been abusing Peter? Have you, did you hurt him?" Her voice cracked. Throat closing up. "I need to know the honest answer." Her words wavered with tears that are begging to fall.

"Yes, I did. There, happy? I said it. Now let's go home. You've seen him, he's fine. Now come on." Mason started to head out of the room, however was stopped by sudden police officers in the room.