Sleep Overs

JakeP.O.V.

 "I'm afriad I don't know how these work, y-you know sleep overs," I blushed.

"That's okay I know how they work. Do you want the run-down?"

"Yes please."

"It's like hanging out but you have some one stay the night, and you also play games like... Truth or Dare."

"Okay I think I would like to play that game, but I don't know how to play it."

"Well basically I would ask truth or dare. Then depending on if you say truth or dare I will have you do something or I would ask a question and you would have to answer. Dare you do one thing that I tell you to do, but if you say truth then I ask a question and you answer it truthfully. Then you ask me and the cycle repeats."

"That seems easy enough. So are you going first or am I going first?"

"I don't care."

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to... leave your shades off the rest of the game." Dirk stirred and took them off obviously he didn't like it but he wasn't a chicken and he handed them over.

" Truth or dare."

"Dare," I said it must have looked like I waned to say the first ting that came to mind or that I wanted something real akward, because he made it like that.

"Sit on my lap the rest of the game." Looked like I had no choice so I got comfy which was surprisingly easy. He seemed surprised that I didn't give in hence the look on his face he showed much more emotion without those stupid things on.

"Truth or dare"

"Dare."

"Give me a kiss," I shot out randomly I blushed thinking 'where the actual fuck did that come from Jake think before you speak god.' Mean while Dirk just flat out did so I didn't expect him too and he smiled telling I was flustered.

Author Note

That escalated quickly.