Bend The Rules A Bit, Sweet

Dirk P.O.V.

'Jake follows the rules too much' I thought. So I went out and snuggled up with him on the couch. Jake was almost asleep so I pulled him onto my lap and gave him some kisses. He ended up waking up and pushing my face away. "Go back to bed Dirk," Jake said half asleep. I gave him a kiss on the lips. Jake was completely awake when I kissed him again. I love Jake and he loves me too even if he's half asleep and slightly angry.

"Dirk what do you want?"

"I want you to come over to the bedroom I've gotten used to you sleeping with me."

"Fine I'll go sleep with you." Jake got up and followed me to his room. I took off his long pajama pants so he was in his boxers and t-shirt I knew it was more comfortable because it was the way I slept. I gave him a few kisses a and a gave him some Frenches. He had went and joined me in his room in his bed.

I got a little touchy in my opinion and I think that he did the same thing back. We were a little grabby with each other but that didn't matter because we were together. I gave him a few hugs and feel-ups. We were in a deep make-out and we were getting it into it very sexually pressing up against each other deepening the kiss. We pulled away gasping for air and we pulled our clothes off completely revealing our bodies.We pulled close together and we just stared.

"Jake."

"Dirk."

"Do you want to go for it?" I asked face flushed.

"I-I," Jake collected his thoughts,"Yes."

Author Note

I want to publish and I don't want to finish writing so I'm being a Jack*ss and saying stay tuned for the next chapter :P sorry. Idk.... Btw they never took off the boxers nevah so idk what I'm gonna do but I will make a new chapter fur sure.