Grandma

Jake P.O.V.

I didn't think that my Grandma would check Dirk out to see if he was right for me. I felt slightly embarrassed kissing him in front of her. It kind of freaked me out when I kissed and hugged him. Then Dirk sat down and pulled me onto his lap giving me kisses my grandma got up and left saying, "I'll give you two some time alone. Also it would be better if I knew my way around the town and where to stay out of. Also nothing more than kissing got it Jacob."

"Yes grandma," blushed slightly since I knew that she had seen us together.

After she left Dirk asked me,"Hey what's wrong?"

"I'm just nervous about my grandma seeing us kiss."

"That's okay. She won't have any problems with seeing us kiss." He gave me another kiss and I put my hands through his hair. He pulled me in and we were getting to explore each others' mouths. I put my arms up the back of his shirt and we pulled away breathing hard. We went to my room and he unbuckled my pants and I did the same to his. Then we stripped down to our boxers from there mainly making-out and I humped him a few times and he did the same back to me.

While we were in a heated make-out I didn't realize that my grandma came back from her run around the town. We were all tangled up in the sheets under the blankets. My grandma probably knowing that we would be in there had knocked on the door we paused. Quickly we put on our glasses as she walked in.

"Well I didn't expect you to be here and for you to still be up," she said. I was scared and I hid under the blankets. Dirk stayed silent knowing that I was hugging and shying away from any conversation. She could see Dirks' bare chest and she could tell that I was also shirtless. I was having a slight panic attack at the fact that she walked in on us. I couldn't tell if she was surprised or angry I was just holding onto him tightly. He pulled me out from underneath all though I tried to fight him off but he was stronger. So I had to look at my grandma she looked at me like I was a fish and she was a shark. I was scared about having to talk about this.

"What went on in here while I was gone Jacob English."

".... Make-outs," I squeaked.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Really," I said. She knew that if it was the second time through I couldn't lie.

"All right I believe you," she said, "But that won't explain why your backs are bare, unless something else happened."

I seemed like she was suggesting that had happened, I blushed,"Grandma! Why would you suggest that." My face was flushed.

"Well what you expect that I would think. Especially if your practically nude like that," she said, she had a good point. "I'll give you a few to get dressed properly and," she said," I think that you are staying the night," she specifically shot at Dirk.

"Yeah I'll be staying if you don't mind," Dirk said.

"Not at all just get properly dressed and you two will be sleeping in two seperate areas tonight understand," She said firmly.

"Yes," we said synchronized. She left so that we could change and get ready for bed Dirk kkept trying to kiss me again. So after he was finally dressed I went out to the couch to get set up for the night I took my grandmas' words to heart. I was worried thatt Dirk didn't though.