Let's Take It Down A Notch

Dirk P.O.V.

"Oh, uh, wow. Th-that escalated quickly," Jake said with a cute little blush across his face I wasn't even thinking about what I did. "I didn't think before saying that.. Oh, wow,'' Jake was overly embarrassed.

"Yeah," I felt heat rush to my face and I was openly blushing,"that did escalate pretty fast."

"Mm-hmm." We didn't talk for a few minuets after that.

"So," I said.

"I'm sorry for daring you to. Do that, you-you didn't have to I mean you-ya know," he said flustered and  all adorable. 'Stop thinking like that Strider!'

"It's okay it didn't hurt me to do that." ' Shit, fuck, he's gonna know that I like him!! *mental face-slap*'

"That's good," Jake said... 'He either didn't pay attention, Jake's a moron, or he can't take a hint. "I think we should get to sleep."

"No way, sleep overs are for staying up late and it hasn't even hit 9:00 yet. Your not trying to wuss out are you."

"NO! *clears throat* Certainly not."

"All right let's have a competition of 'who can stay up the longest'."

"Okay just to let you know Dirk I can go up to three days without sleep." Jake seemed proud so I didn't want to tell him that I can stay up to a week without any sleep.

So I said, "Same."

"All right may the better man win," Jake said it like it was a true competition. "Do you wanna watch a movie I got my T.V. set up and I got loads of movies also my DVD player is hooked up too."

"Sure let's watch a movie."

"Okay would you like to chose one?"

"No you pick one out." Jake ended up not knowing what to choose so with out looking he turned to a page and landed his finger on one of the movies. It happened to be a Rom-Com. 'Perfect you can cuddle with him and he won't mind,' I thought. So I did put my arm around him and he cuddled me back I felt like we were already a couple but, that is what it felt like not what it is.

Author Note

Hey thanks for reading I will probly update it either tommorow or later tonight thank you for reading. :)