Go On A Date With Me Please

Jake P.O.V.

I snuggled Dirk for AWOL because I was worried that if I tried to kiss him Roxy would burst in again and I didn't want that at all. I NEVER wanted that to happen again I didn't care who it was or where I just didn't want to be seen trying to make-out because it feels like something that happens in privet. Also it just seemed like a sacred moment just like how moving from being a kid to being an adult is a sacred-ish thing.

Soon I don't know who but the door opened. "Lil' Bro what's. Oh I see made an awkward move, honestly you put the Strider method to shame," the Texan man sighed.

"It's not that it's Roxy we were having a moment and she burst in like she always does at the 'perfect' time."

"Oh, that wouldn't surprise me she is always finding a way to get you off guard. It's pretty pathetic for you but it's pretty awesome for her."

"Shut up as if you haven't been caught off guard."

'Whatever breakfast is ready. So get your ass up and to the table same with your boyfriend."

I continued to hold on to Dirk as he and his 'Bro' spoke about whatever until I heard "Boyfriend" then I payed attention only to find that was the last word of the conversation.

"Hey, Jake. Ja~ke come on let's go get breakfast."

"All right," I said I had recollected myself and gave Dirk a quick peck on the lips again because who wouldn't want to especially when I'm his boyfriend. I still refused to let him go I just wanted to hold on to him for my whole life.

"Come on," He gave me a kiss and got up. I followed him out to the kitchen where I saw his so called 'Bro' making pancakes. I made sure to sit next to dirk since I felt all queasy with butterflies filling my stomach.

Dirk P.O.V.

I didn't know what his mind was doing considering and I'm not a very normal person considering I was a Strider. I only knew that he looked very uneasy and like he had regretted coming back outside my room. It was like my room was his safe house where he could be with me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. He jumped a bit and tensened when I touched him. He loosened when he found out it was just me and I gave him a kiss on the lips he seemed to melt into it.

"Hey break it up!" Bro teased. I made it oblivious that I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked. "Go to your room if your gonna make-out and don't go past that point ya' here no tongue!" We went to my room to continue we didn't stop for awhile until it got to a point where it was all hot reath and sweat, tongues exploring mouths. We broke apart for air gasping with a small trail of saliva trailing form out mouths form the kiss. We laid down on my bed a snuggled up and kissed in a french style for one last time then broke apart to sleep for all of the effort put into the kiss.

~~Time Skip to when they wake up~~

"Jake"

"Yeah"

"Do you wanna go out like to a movie-"

"Yes I will go on a date with you" I gave him a kiss because we were both tired and it was 5:00 and I loved him what more could I think of reason to kiss his.

Author Note

I still can't write past fluff because I'm trying to leave this as SFW but hey I think I might change my idea on that also thank you for reading!!

I will try to update tomorrow because I actually want to keep thing going by the day because

1.State school wide assesment for students and I have no choice and no one knows what will show up on it *and it is happening next month in April and is on my birthday :C*

2.I like writing

3.There is nothing better to do

4.I don't want to start something and leave it alone for months when people want updates asap and not leave it as enjoyable to the people that read my story