I Love You

Jake P.O.V.

Dirk shook me,, "Jake wake up come on."

"What is it love?" I inquired.

"Nothing drastic I just want you to come with me... Somewhere.... Special if you would." His sunset orange eyes pulled me along in it's breezy slumber.

"All right I'm getting up," I mumbled, "just give me a few to get ready for this so called 'special' place your taking me to."

"Okay I'll give you ten minuets."
"Only ten?" I asked giving him puppy eyes.

He bit his lip, "only ten Jakey, don't try to push it."

"All righty then," I said. Quickly I got dressed and fixed my hair hoping he wasn't going to pull some kind of a prank like my cousin John Eggbert did.. before I knew it he grabbed me and gave me a kiss.

"Time is up," He whispered gently in my ear.

"All right Strider take me to this place." He wisked me off my feet and ran off with me in his hands  only to find out when I opened my eyes seconds later we were at his apartment with his 'little shit brother' sleeping on the couch with.. 'Who even is that' I thought. "Hey Dirk who is that," I asked.

"My brother is being slept on by his multigender boyfriend girlfriend."

"Okay what's the he/shes' name?"
"Karkat."(A/N In my opinion Karkat is multigendered deal with it.)

"What are we doing here?"

"I needed to fix my hair."

"Least your honest," I wondered aloud,"Dirk your hair is perfect."

"What do you mean 'at least I'm honest' and my hair is a mess you don't even know."

"Your right I don't," I said and he went into the bathroom to 'fix his hair' and I waited on his bed. (Author says, "What about the other thing?") "What other thing author." (You know Mr. Destroyer Of Privacy) "I don't know what you mean." (Well it's not like Dirk told you to go through his boxer drawer now did he ;). Well Jake) "How do you know about that" ( I'm the Author I know everything that you do) "Whatever. J-just go away Dirk's coming back!"

"Hey sweets. Why did you go through my boxers?"

"I did nothing of the sort."

"Of course you did the Author told me she wouldn't add extra drama for no reason so give it up." I blushed for awhile until the Author decided to say to Dirk, "I bet $200 that he fell the charmof loking through yo' drawers."

"Did not!"

"Did so Jake I know everything I told you this." *She exits/disappears*