After

Orange eyes (Rain)

I heard the watchers quietly leave and after a few minutes we were all alone. I tugged the fabric around Tilden's waist onto his back and growled seeing where we were joined. My knot was still tying us together, it would for a while, seeing it pleased me a lot, Tilden was mine, my mate, I'd bred him, was still breeding him. I gripped his rump, pressing and pulling, making sure we were as close as possible, my hardness as far in as it would go, leaking my seed deep inside him.

I nuzzled the healed bite mark on his neck, his scent now forever branded with my own. My chest felt so full, of pure feeling, I thought I cared for Tilden before but this was so much more, I don't know if my heart could take it, it felt like it would explode. Each breath was a struggle, it hurt, in the most sweetest and addicting way possible. To my shock I felt warmth on my cheeks, tears dripping off my chin. After being alone for so long, never believing anyone would ever want me, to then being eternally bonded to someone, it was something I didn't know I wanted but now I had it, I couldn't believe what I would of missed.

I buried my face against Tilden's neck, my arms firmly around him, allowing myself to cry. My quiet sniffs and sobs echoed in the empty building, my body trembled against Tilden, feeling lighter than it ever had before but so full at the same time.

"Hey... Rain, shh... it's alright, I'm here okay?" his voice was so gentle, a hand reaching back to run through my hair, the other taking my hand against his stomach and firmly squeezing it. It only made me cry harder, he was here, for me, he'd become my everything so quickly, he accepted me for what I was, loved me despite my unusual features, how could I deserve someone so perfect?

"I love you Tilden." so, so much, more than I could bare, beyond words and comprehension.

"I love you too Rain, all of you, I wouldn't change one little bit." he turned his head and pressed a soft kiss to my jaw, nosing my scent gland and rubbing against it. A low rumble came from my chest, my tears drying up and my body stilling. I captured his lips with my own, my eyes falling closed as we shared a love filled kiss, slow and tender, exploring each other fully even though it would never be enough.

I could feel my knot starting to go down and I broke the kiss, arching my neck and groaning at the rush of pleasure I felt from a successful mating, my member finally going flaccid after releasing one last gush of seed. I shuddered and bucked against Tilden, my hips moving on their own at the sensation.

I slowly pulled out, hearing Tilden suck in a sharp breath. "Tilden ok? I try gentle." well, until the end anyway, I never wanted to hurt him, someone so precious to me, I'd upset him before and it had felt awful, I never wanted to feel that again.

"I'm ok Rain, tired but not in pain." he assured. I ran my hand over is lower back, still a little worried, I know his friends were probably not being serious but they'd said he wouldn't be able to walk for a week after mating, I still wasn't really sure how long that was but it was a while I think.

I climbed off the big stone we'd been on and guided Tilden to the ground as well, I had to quickly grip his waist when his knee's buckled, a small laugh coming from him. "Oh man my legs feel like jelly." he grasped my upper arms and got back on his feet, leaning heavily against me.

"Chamers right, you not walk." I frowned, looking down at his legs.

He chuckled a little and smiled up at me, seeming ok with the fact. He didn't look in pain, his face not tense or strained, his legs just didn't seem to want to work. "I guess so, I'll be alright after some rest Rain." he let go of one or my arms and cupped the side of my face, his thumb running over my cheek tenderly. "You tried so hard not to hurt me, and you didn't, it felt good, so good Rain."