Happy Birthday Part 2 (mature)

Orange eyes (Rain)

I knew Tilden was worried about me, I was worried about myself.

Out in the wilderness, I'd always been in survival mode, even the first few days being at the royal pack grounds I hadn't let myself lower the walls I'd put in my mind. Everything I'd always done had been solely for my own survival before meeting Tilden, I did whatever I had to and kept my emotions out of it, but now I finally felt safe that wall was crumbling down, and the weight of it was crushing me.

It felt like a bear was laying on my chest, claws gouging holes into my chest. The ache was terrible, I felt like I couldn't breathe, like every breath took so much effort. The bear had me pinned and I couldn't move, couldn't escape the feeling, no matter how I tried.

My mental struggle made me so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep, and hide from what was troubling me.

I'd done things, terrible things, the fanged humans might be horrible creatures but they called me a monster, my own parents tried to kill me, saw me as an abomination, an evil they needed to rid the world of. I'd eaten other werewolves, they would have had families, mates, but I'd feasted on their flesh, maybe my parents were right, that's what I thought.

Then Tilden comes along with something called a birthday. I wasn't really in the mood to celebrate, but it was also my brother's birthday, which was enough to get me out of bed.

I watched as Tilden made us breakfast. I wasn't really hungry but at least the idea of egg soldiers sounded good. My eyes quickly lost interest though, much more captivated by my mate's naked form, one I hadn't had the pleasure of mounting in the last week. I'd been too tired for such a strenuous activity, but seeing him bared to me, watching his rump jiggle a little with each step stirred my appetite, but it certainly wasn't for eggs and toast.

Tilden placed the plate in front of me, hopping up onto the stool next to me with his own breakfast in front of him. I watched avidly as he dunked a soldier in the runny boiled egg, the yummy goldenness smearing on his bottom lip when he took his first bite.

"Come on Rain, before it gets cold." Tilden dunked one of my own soldiers in my egg and put it to my lips. The smell of it up close made my mouth water and I could almost imagine the rough and crispy toast with its nutty flavour and the taste of the butter and egg. I took a bite, realising how hungry I really was, and I practically inhaled the food in moments, leaving Tilden smiling and shaking his head slowly, continuing to eat his food at a much more reasonable pace.

I waited impatiently for him to finish, my member starting to grow with anticipation until it throbbed heavily between my legs.

I slipped off the stool once his plate was clean, scooping him up in my arms and marching towards the bedroom. I would have simply mated him in the kitchen but the wet stuff was in the bedroom and despite my sudden desperation to mate him I didn't want to hurt Tilden, that was the last thing I ever wanted to do.

"Rain!" he exclaimed in surprise, clutching at my shoulders as I strode down the hallway.

I looked down at him, those deep blue eyes of his captivated me, I used to hate that colour, but now it was my favourite, seeing it in his eyes had made it beautiful.

I set him down gently on the bed and leaned over, kissing him as I'd wanted to all throughout breakfast. Only he could sate this hunger in my stomach, he was the only one who made me feel this way, so hot and alive, I longed for the pleasure connecting with him gave me, and I loved seeing him fall apart beneath me, hearing him call my name and moan.

He was panting by the time I'd pulled away, a breathy gasp passing from his parted lips when I kissed down his neck, his skin turning red from sucks and bites, whimpers spilling from his mouth and his arms clutching at my back.