Rain

Deep blue eyes (Tilden)

As if on que the skies opened and it began to chuck it down. If he had ears they would be pricked up right how. He looked at me with pure excitement on his face. He was such a big kid. I turned off the shower and took his hand and led him into the garden. He stepped out into the pouring rain, head tilted back and eyes closed. "Rain." I told him what it was called.

"Rain." He whispered back at the sky. He quickly got soaked and his hair was plastered to his head, his body glistened with moisture. It definitely was a sight.

"Your beautiful." I whispered to him, thinking it would get lost in the sound of the rain but he turned his head. I blushed at him. He seemed to of understood the meaning of my words by my emotions alone.

"Tilden beau.ti..ful." he told me with heavy affection in his voice. I smiled up at him.

"Tilden wants a kiss from his mate." I informed him and stepped out into the warm rain with him, getting drenched instantly. He took no time to acquiesce my request and shortened the distance between us. He looked down at me with lust and leaned down to claim my lips, his hand grasping my chin and tilting my head back. My hands found his upper arms and our wet skin moulded together. I swear he was steaming a bit from how hot he was.

Our lips moved passionately against one another, quickly finding a rhythm and dancing together. I moaned against his lips and angled my head to get a better angle, rising on my toes and wrapping my arms around his neck for balance. His other hand gripped my bare hip and then slipped to the small of my back and pulled me in closer. I damp bodies stuck together and he leaned down more due to the height difference so I wouldn't strain my neck. So considerate. I my purrs added to the sound of the rain and his own resounded like thunder.

"Mate." He growled as we pulled away for breath and I gasped, all hot and bothered. I looked up at him and his eyes shined with an intense hunger. He abruptly turned me around and pushed his huge member against my ass. "Mate." He repeated in his husky and deep voice and I shivered at the sound. His hands grasped my hips tightly and he pulled me back against him and let out a possessive growl. He bent down to nuzzle and nip at my neck and I groaned at the feeling.

"I want to as well." I admitted. "But I'm not ready yet and rain isn't a good enough lubricant for your size." I told him, hoping he would understand. I had kind of accepted me being the bottom but I was very worried for my behind. He grumbled in disappointment, getting my meaning. He whined and pushed up against me, trying to change my mind. I moaned at the feeling of his hardening dick against my ass but whimpered in fear at the thought of it penetrating me. He seemed to get my apprehension and pulled away with a huff of indignation.

I knew he would let his instincts rule him if we had sex and I doubt it included preparation and lube, my wolf pleaded to be tied to our mate but I was right to be cautious of the act. I know he would feel very bad if he inadvertently hurt me. I would have to learn about gay sex and I would then need to somehow tell him as well. I gave him a grateful smile at his understanding and acceptance of my temporary refusal to mate with him just yet.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely, placing a hand on his shoulder. He rumbled, letting me know it was ok. He did let out a small sad bark and I felt bad for denying him what his instincts were telling him to do. I grabbed his hand with my free one and brought it to my lips, kissing it in apology. I heard the distant sound of the bell for lunch.

We both looked over to where the sound was coming from. I clasped my hand in his and tugged I'm back inside. I could tell the rain wasn't going to stop for a while. I grabbed two towels from the airing cupboard and came back to him as he stood in the doorway and looked out at the rain. I set one of the towels down and opened the other and started to dry him off. He looked down at me with interest and I rubbed the towel over his body, collecting the rain. He let out a growl-moan as the towel brushed that spot and he sent me a pointed look like I had said no and was now teasing him, sending mixed signals.