Show me What Those Hips Can Do (Mature)

Deep blue eyes (Tilden)

I don't know what came over me earlier, seeing Rain's meticulously placed display and his hopeful eyes awoke something in me I'd never felt before. Each animal was so carefully killed and arranged in such a way it conveyed his love to me. He hadn't just brought me one kill either, as was common, but a dear, a few rabbits, some berries and a few roots, each item had been picked with thought and care, the deer's coat unblemished and silky, its full belly distended from its middle. The rabbits were plump and handled with care on the way back from his hunt, fur smoothed back, ears and limbs arranged nicely, just for me. All the berries were ripe and picked for their sweetness, and the roots, although bitter, as they should be, were full of nutrients and served as a natural toothbrush after I'd gorged myself on his generous and thoughtful display.

In the still cold morning, heavy rain falling down with the promise of a storm, he'd gone outside, and taken the time and effort to make something so meaningful and special for me. You could see just how much care he'd taken with each little thing, and together the whole display was absolutely perfect.

I didn't even think about the connotations of his actions, I didn't see myself as the lesser of the pair or the more submissive, it was just Rain showing his love for me, and how beautifully it was arranged...

The thought of rejecting the display didn't even cross my mind, but I was almost hesitant to disturb it, it was just so perfect, I couldn't find any fault with it at all, nothing I would change, there was no way it could be better.

A display was meant to be appreciated though, and I would hate to see all Rain's work go to waste.

I'd made Rain feel good before, many times, but having him pinned between the wall and my body, my lips, tongue and teeth on his vulnerable throat, my hands... oh the sounds I'd caused him to make, the way his amber eyes went all dazed, his strong and large body trembling from my touch.

It had been so empowering... he's brought me to such pleasurable heights before, and knowing I could return the favour and reduce him to a moaning, shaking mess with just my touch had felt so good.

Then how we had laid on the back porch and watched the storm, the feel of his hot and textured tongue running through my coat lovingly, his rumbled purrs mixing in with the booming thunder, the sparks of our bond like the flash of lightning in the dark grey sky, it was a truly beautiful way to start the day.

...

I made sure to show Rain my appreciation once again when we went back indoors and changed into our human forms. Ranam's discarded present was still on the kitchen side and I leaned against the counter and gently tugged Rain against me, cupping his head and pulling him down for a kiss.

I was still incredibly turned on from earlier and the feel of his much warmer body, naked and pressed up against my equally undressed self was more than enough for my body to physically express how much I wanted him. It was almost painful how much I wanted him, and reminded me of my young teenage years where I'd be overcome with such horniness I'd rut against my own sheets, longing for my mate so desperately I couldn't help myself.

I felt the same now and pulled our lower halves even closer so he could feel how much I wanted him.