Brother

Sky blue eyes (Thion)

I couldn't believe my parents, i was in a state of shock. They'd tried to kill their own son, he was injured and only three weeks old, he was left to fend for himself. I felt sick, knowing i'd been around them and didn't know. That they could of tried to do the same to me.

I watched as my parents were taken away. Good riddance i say.

But i had a brother, a twin. I'd always thought i was an only child. I wanted to see him but i was also nervous, what would he think of me?

The royal alpha stood up from the sofa, he walked up to me and squeezed my shoulder firmly. I looked up at him, seeing kindness and worry in his eyes. "Come on Thion."

I swallowed dryly and stood up on slightly shaky legs. He led me out the cabin and onto the dirt path outside. I let out a deep sigh and cast my eyes towards the sky, it quickly blurring from the tears that filled my eyes.

"Hey now, i've seen enough tears today. It's not your fault kiddo, there was nothing you could of done, you didn't know." The royal alpha said to me and i sniffed and rubbed my burning eyes. He placed a comforting hand on my upper back and began to lead me down the path.

"W-what is he like?" I asked and he looked down at me with a soft smile, letting out a breath before he began to speak.

"I've only known him a few days, but he has surprised me in the good way many times already. He's a gentle giant but a deadly hunter at the same time, he doesn't use his strength for personal gain, only when needed. He's smart, not that he's had the chance to show it off. He's only just learning to speak and about the human world." He told me and i thought over his words. He seemed like a decent and good person, someone to look up to or be proud of.

I was surprised he hadn't learnt to speak, although i shouldn't be, he had no one to teach him, no one to look after him. The thought made me sad, and made me feel guilty, that I'd had a relatively normal and sheltered upbringing. Why did i get that and he didn't?

"Why did my father call him an abomination?" I prodded and he sighed, anger tensing the muscles in his face and his eyes burning with it.

"His appearance is slightly unusual, but that is no reason for what your parents did. He's a wonderful person on the inside, but don't get me wrong his looks are not ugly or unnatural, he's actually quite handsome, well my son definitely seems to think so." He answered and i frowned. My parents had shunned him because of something so shallow as appearance? For the fact he was a little different than everyone else, different didn't mean bad, it just made people who they were.

He diverged from the path and stepped up to a door, rasping his knuckles on the wood before opening it. "Tilden? Rain? You decent?" He hollered. I almost choked on air, he was so blunt. I guess i should of gathered that since my brother had just recently found his mate they might... you know. It was uncomfortable to thing about.

"Wait, Rain?" I asked, confused.

"It's the name my son gave him, either he doesn't remember what his name was or would rather forget it, i don't know." He elaborated. I nodded and followed him inside, letting then front door close behind me.

I took a deep breath and drew in the scents inside. Two scents were predominant in the air, a few more wolves scents also lingering.

I heard the sounds of bare feet on the floor, two men quickly appearing in front of me. The first was a few inches taller than me, his eyes a deep blue. His hair was a ruffled mop of ashy chocolate brown hair, his skin softly tanned. He was well-built, his lack of a shirt showing off ripped abs and firm pecks.He must be the future royal alpha, Tilden, and my brothers mate.