Morning (Mature)

(Warning, mature themes ahead)

Orange eyes (Rain)

I lay there for a while as Tilden slept in my arms, whatever we were on it was very comfy but I had a lot on my mind and couldn't seem to get to sleep.

So much had happened today. I'd met my mate, it was something I thought I'd never want or need. But now he was sleeping in my arms I couldn't bear the thought of being without him.

I felt such a pull towards him, such a connection. His appearance was so alluring, his grey and black fur in wolf form was so beautiful and his wolf was strong and powerful. I didn't really know much about human forms but I found I liked his a lot, more than all the others I'd seen. He was my mate so that was understandable. I found I liked to look at him, I'd catch myself just staring at his body, taking in his curves and shapes, my hands tingling with the urge to touch him.

I wanted him. To be with me at all times, to be close, to have and to hold. My eyes often lingering on his rear, I wanted him. To bend him over and make him mine. Earlier I could smell that he wanted that too but he didn't seem impressed enough with my courting to allow it. It was my first attempt at trying, so it wasn't too surprising that he didn't fall to my advances, but it stung a little.

He seemed to be enjoying my attempts to court him but backed off when I tried to hump him. Fear mixed in with his arousal, he obviously wasn't ready yet but I don't know how long I can hold back, the urge was so strong and hearing him whimper and moan drove me insane with lust. I hoped he became ready soon.

I fell asleep after a while, the quiet sounds of his snores lulling me to sleep.

I woke up to hear the morning call of birds and see the rising sun that flowed into the room. I felt heavier than usual and looking down I could see why. Tilden was practically laying on me. His head buried in my shoulder, his hair tickling my chin and neck. He was straddling one of my legs and one of his hands resting on my chest. Feeling him pressed against me like this felt wonderful, I felt so calm and content but also aroused as our naked bodies were pressed together.

My hands came to rub at his back and I loved the soft and warm skin against mine, I could feel the muscle and bone beneath. I felt myself unconsciously creeping lower and I brushed the curve of his spine. He shifted at the touch and rubbed himself against my leg in his sleep and I let out a small groan at the feeling. I travelled even lower and grasped his rump, it was firm get squishy, nice and plump. He moaned at my actions and I gripped his rear tighter and it extended and increased in volume.

"Rain." He gasped out.

"Mate." I growled and squeezed harder and he cried out and pushed against my hands.

..........

Deep blue eyes (Tilden)

I felt so warm and comfortable, I was in heaven. I had heard sleeping in the same bed as your mate was a wonderful experience. You slept best with you mate and felt rested and rejuvenated, I understood where they were coming from now.

I wasn't asleep but yet I wasn't awake either, just in a content haze. Then I felt his hands on my back and almost shuddered at the scorching and rough skin that glided over my back. It was in slow and calming motions, it was so relaxing and soothing. Then they slowly travelled lower to the sensitive small of my back and I shifted as I started to grow down there from his touches.

I heard him groan as I inadvertently ground against his leg, I had somehow in my sleep crawled in top of him, so that's why I felt so warm. His hands came to grasp my ass cheeks and fondled them lightly and I found myself moaning at the feeling. That seemed to encourage him and he groped them harder and the moan turned keening.