Chapter 1: My Everyday

Aniya's POV 

"Mommy wake up,"  Kai says trying to 'wake' me up. In one swift move, I flip him so I'm on top of him and start to tickle him. "Morning my baby boy why are you waking me up this early," I say still tickling him. "M-Mommy *giggle* s-stop *giggle*," Kai stutters out while giggling. "Okay okay, ill stop now since I'm awake what would you like for breakfast baby boy," I say picking him up and walking to the kitchen. "Can we have chocolate mwaffins?" he asks in his adorable baby voice. "Of course we can," I say setting him down on the counter. I get the ingredients for the muffins while Kai tells me about his new TV show. 

As the muffins bake, I get Kai and myself ready for the day. I shower then give kai a bath, I get Kai dressed in a light grey shirt, right green camo joggers, and some little brown work boots. 

Kai's outfit but without the hat

After I get Kai's dressed I put him in the living room to play. I start with getting my outfit ready then I do my hair and makeup. For my outfit, I chose a black shirt with see threw sides that says "Status Society" with matching joggers and white airforce 1's.

 For my outfit, I chose a black shirt with see threw sides that says "Status Society" with matching joggers and white airforce 1's

With white airforce 1's

I walk out of my room to see my beautiful baby boy playing with his favorite stuffed dog, Milo. "Come on baby boy it's time to go," I say picking him up. We walk to my car and start driving to the grocery store. We reach the store and head inside, I put Kai in the baby seat of the cart and give him my phone to play games while I shop. 

After an hour of shopping, I finally reach the last aisle. I try to reach the mac and cheese but me being only 5 ft tall I couldn't reach it. As I try reaching to get the mac and cheese for the 3rd time a very muscular tattooed hand grabs it and hands it to me. I turn around to see one of the sexiest men I've ever seen. He has light blue eyes, long blond hair, and a beard your girl loves a good beard. I instantly blush saying a quick 'thank you' and walk away. As I walk to check out all I can think about is. 

What just happened?!...