Chapter 13: Welcome To Stripper school

Aniya's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I was shot and I'm fully healed. Today is the first day of our 'Stripper School' and I'm pretty excited to re-teach the girls how to pole dance. This could even spice up their lives in the bedroom if you know what I mean ;>. Over the last two weeks, the guys have set up a pole room downstairs. Drake has been bonding with Kai a lot more, Drake likes to take Kai with him to the tattoo shop and even teach him to draw. I love watching Drake read Kai bedtime stories, it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. 

Picture of Kai and Drake

"TIME TO GET STARTED GIRLS GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE," I yell from the door of the pole room. I hear 2 groans before seeing the girls enter in their shorts and tank tops. "Ok let's get started, first let's see if you can even climb the pole," I say starting the climb my pole. "Oh lord," Dalia says trying to climb the pole just to slide down. I press my lips together to stifle a laugh before telling Emma to try and climb the pole. 

After many tries of climbing the pole and two bottles of pole grip, Dalia and Emma finally managed to do it. "I think you girls deserve a break," I say looking at an exhausted Dalia and Emma who are also laying on the floor. I walk outside to see all the men having a drink and watching the football game. "Who's winning?" I asked walking up to Drake. "The patriots," he replies before giving me a peck on the lips. "How was stripper school," asks Ace after taking a sip of his beer. "It could've gone better but the girls are just trying to regain strength," I say wiping the sweat from my forehead. "So I'm guessing they couldn't even get on the pole," Snake says with a chuckle. "Oh I can get on the pole mister," Emma says walking into the room dragging an exhausted Dalia. "What have you done to my Old day," Ace asks frantically going to pick up Dalia. "I'm fine babe I just need a couple of shots of tequila," Dalia says as he puts her on his lap. 

"So are you gonna give us a show," Ace asks winking at the girls and me? "We might give ya'll your own private show tonight if your lucky," Dalia says kissing Aces neck. "I hope I get my private show," Drake says pulling me into his lap. "Mummy I'm hungry," I hear Kai's baby voice out of nowhere. "Ok let me make you something Ngane Yami," I say picking up Kai. "What does that mean," Drake asks following me into the kitchen. "It means My baby in Zulu," I say fixing Kai a sandwich. "You know how to speak Zulu?" Drake asks with confusion on his face. I give him a small smirk before replying in Zulu. "Yebo, ngidabuka e-Afrika," He just looks at me bewildered before putting the pieces together. "I'm such an idiot," He mutters to himself before coming up to me and hugging me from behind. "Your my idiot," I say looking up to is him. "Cha ukuqabula umama wami," Kai says trying to shu Drake away. 

Cha ukuqabula umama wami = No kissing my mummy

Yebo, ngidabuka e-Afrika = Yes, I am originally from Africa

I just laugh at Kai's cuteness and cuddle him closer to my chest. 

I love my family...