Chapter 3: The Girl In Gold

Drake's POV

My brothers and I just got back from a 3-day long run yesterday and we decided to go out and have some fun tonight. Before I tell you anymore let me introduce myself. I'm Drake 'Reaper' Stone but you can just call me Reaper, I've been in the Black Rebel MC since I was 18, I'm a tattoo artist and the club's enforcer, I don't have an Old Lady yet but I hope for one soon. "Hey Reaper it's your turn to pick up groceries," my Prez, Snake, says. "Fine ill see ya'll later," I say before walking out the clubhouse. I take one of the club vans to pick up the groceries.

I walk down the can-goods aisle to see a small woman with a little boy trying to reach some mac & cheese. I walk up behind her and pick up the box, she turns around and sees me. As soon as she sees me she blushes and thanks me before quickly walking away. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her beautiful black curls, sun kissed skin that glowed in the light, and her beautiful chocolate eyes. I quickly get all the groceries and make my way out of the store.

I finally reach the clubhouse to see some of my brothers outside having a smoke. "Hey, man we decided to go to the Diamond Dolls club tonight your still going right?" one of my brothers, Ace, asks. "Yeah," I say still thinking about the woman from the store. "What's on your mind Reaper," Hacker asks. "Just a woman I saw at the store, she was fucking beautiful," I say staring into space. "Looks like someone's in love," Ace says while laughing his ass off. "Ha Ha very funny," I say walking away.

Time Skip 10:45 pm

"Reaper it's time to go hurry your ass up," Ace yells from the main room of the clubhouse. "I'm comin I'm coming calm your titts would ya," I yell back while slipping my biker boots on. I walk out to see Ace, the hacker, and two other prospects waiting for me. You're probably wondering where Prez is, he doesn't go out anymore since he's got an Old Lady now. I've been waiting for the right woman for me to be my Old Lady but so far I haven't found her yet. "Finally the princess has graced us with his presence," Ace says rolling his eyes walking out the clubhouse. I let a small chuckle escape and start walking outside.

We finally reach the club, lights flashing everywhere, music blaring everywhere. We pay and walk into the place. Half-naked girls and middle-aged men are everywhere. We sit down in the VIP lounge since the MC owns the club. We and drink till the first stripper comes into the lounge. The first girl was caucasian, blond, and had green eyes. She tried getting my attention many times but she just ended up embarrassing herself by falling off the pole. The second girl was tan with brown hair and blue eyes. She mainly paid attention to Ace, and I could tell he was loving the attention. After the brown-headed girl was done the main stage shows started.

"Hey man you look hella bored," Hacker says taking a sip from his beer. "None of these girls interest me," I say with a frustrated sigh. "Maybe the next girl will catch your attention I heard she's the best here," Ace says with a smirk. Before I could reply the music started to play again "For the first main show of the night we have everyone's favorite chocolate goddess QUEENIE!" the DJ says while the rest of the men scream and cheer. I turn to see a beautiful African American woman wearing a gold sequin bodysuit, black thigh high heels, and wearing gold shield sunglasses that cover half her face. She walks to the front of the stage beside the pole. As soon as she reaches the front of the stage she bends down and starts her dance.

She danced as if her body was made of silk. The way she moved put me in a trance, But soon her dance was over. By the time she was done the stage was filled with money. She reminded me of the girl I had met in the store but it couldn't be her. Or could it...