Chapter 8: Nightmare's and New Friends

Aniya's POV

I can't believe he just asked me on a date. I mean is it too soon or... I can't think right now. "Queenie you good girl," Bunny asks knocking me out of my deep thoughts. "Yeah I'm good, I think ima head home now..." I say packing my stuff up. 

I arrive home to be met with the most adorable sight. Kendall and my baby boy sleeping on the couch cuddling. I let a small smile slip and get a blanket for both of them. I put the blanket on them and get ready for bed. 

I shower and put on my fluffy bear suit pj's with my matching slippers. 

I quickly get into bed for my peaceful sleep seeing as it's already 2:30 am

I quickly get into bed for my peaceful sleep seeing as it's already 2:30 am. But like most nights my sleep is never peaceful...

Third-person POV

Aniya's apartment was quiet and calm but nothing ever lasts forever. Kenya was awoken by a screaming Aniya. She was so frightened she almost dropped the little boy on her chest. Kenya rushed to Aniya's room to be met with the horrifying sight of her best of friends screaming in terror like someone was tearing her limbs off. "AHHH PLEASE STOP I-I'LL BE GOOD J-JUST P-PLEASE," Aniya screamed thrashing around. Kenya stood there afraid for her friend she had witnessed Aniya's nightmares before but this was the worst she had ever seen. Kenya quickly tried holding Aniya down seeing as she had started scratching her neck. "Mwama?" Kenya suddenly heard from the doorway where little Kai stood looking at the scene in front of him. "H-H-Hey buddy why don't you go back to the living room for a second," Kenya said still holding her friend down. 

"But I want mama," Little Kai said rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Mama's not feeling well right now sweetie you should make her a drawing to make her feel better," Kenya said trying to calm a still screaming Aniya. "Oki Aunty," Kai said before walking away. "Please Stop It Hurts!" Aniya yells, her screams slowly getting quieter. Aniya's screams slowly start to die down after an hour of pleads for her to stop. Kenya finally manages to put Kai to sleep and falls asleep herself...