Chapter 21: Milk

Aniya's POV  18 weeks pregnant (5 months estimated)

These past few months have been hard. When I was pregnant with Kai it was smooth sailing but this pregnancy has been pretty rough. I'm constantly dizzy, and my morning sickness is horrible. "Hey, baby how are you feeling," Drake says walking into the room. "As good as I can feel she/he keeps kicking a lot," I say with a small chuckle. "Oh are they now," He replies putting a hand on my belly. The baby kicks right under his hand and he smiles. "Please stop kicking mama she isn't feeling to go," He says kissing my stomach making me laugh. 

"I think you are in need of some fun," Drake says pulling me into a deep kiss. We continued to make out while drake started to take my shirt off. As soon as my shirt was off Drake attacked my breath making me moan quite loudly. "Mhm that feels good," I moan out throwing my head back with pleasure closing my eyes. Just as the pleasure built up Drake stopped and quickly ran to the bathroom. What did I do? I follow him as quickly as I can considering I'm practically a watermelon. "What happened what did I do babe?" I ask frantically ass I see him spitting up something in the sink. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" he asks looking at my chest. I look down shocked to see that my breasts were leaking breast milk. "I started lactating," I say grabbing a towel to soak up the milk that was now running down my chest. "Oh, well it looks like I wasted some of your milk," Drake says throwing his head back laughing. 

"If you don't stop laughing ill put breastmilk in your coffee," I say sternly still wiping my chest. He instantly stops and helps me back to bed. "I need you to go into Kai's closet and get my breast pump," I say feeling my boobs. They had been feeling firm these past few days so I could tell I would start lactating soon. "We have a breast pump, since when?" He asks leaving the room mumbling about the taste of the milk. "What happened I heard yelling?" Alana asks coming into the room giggling. "Well Drake and I were having some fun and it ended with him drinking my breast milk," I say laughing at his face.

 I could see Alana trying not to giggle but it soon came out and she started to tell me a story, "Marcus actually likes drinking my breast milk, when I first started lactating a few weeks back we didn't have a pump so he offered to help relieve some of the pressure, he's been hooked since," Alana finishes her story sitting on the bed with me. "I can't believe you're having a baby girl, maybe ill have a girl then they can be badass besties," I say, both of us giggling. "Maybe we might who knows but regardless they will be friends," Alana answered rubbing her belly. 

"I got the pump," Drake says handing me my wireless wearable breast pump. "Thank you, babe," I give him a small kiss. Alana left a few minutes ago so I just take the towel off and attach them on. "That looks weird," Drake said squinting at the pumps. "You can always suck my boobs till I'm content," I say jokingly putting one of his shirts on over the pump. "Maybe I will do that," he says huskily. "Last time I checked you spit my breast milk out which was insulting so your sleeping on the couch tonight," I say handing him his pillow and blanket. His mouth dropped and his eyes widened in shock as I pushed him out the door...

Drake's POV

I stood outside our room waiting for her to open the door and tell me its a prank but she never opened it. I walked downstairs holding the blankets and pillows, as soon as all the men saw me with the blankets one of the prospects said "Look who in the dog house tonight!" "Aniya's just mad at him cause he got a mouth full of breast milk and spit it out," Alana said cackling with laughter. Everyone else joined her laughing while I glared at each and every one of them. "Really man that's like a smack in the face, breast milk can't be that bad," Rusty said with a shrug. "It caught me by surprise," I say throwing the blankets on one of the couches and joining everyone at the bar. "Here, Emma you try my breast milk," Alana says sliding Emma a small baby bottle of breast milk. "Umm ok," Emma says nervously picking up the bottle and taking a sip of the milk. 

"It's actually pretty good, it's sweeter than cow's milk," Emma says giggling. "See Drake breast milk is good and it's healthy," Prez says taking the bottle from Emma and handing it to Alana. "When you're trying to have some good old fun with your girl and you get moth full of milk then you can judge me," I say taking a swig of beer. Everyone laughs at my response well everyone except for me...