Chapter 5: She's What?

Drake's POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEE-

I quickly hit my clock to shut it up before checking the time. 10:00 am. Ugh, why do I have to get up so early? I get out of bed, shower, get dressed, and head downstairs to see a prospect trying to pry a bucket off the MC's mechanic, Rusty's, head. "I don't even want to know," I say walking to the kitchen, I see the Prez's, Old Lady, Emma, "Hey Emma what's for breakfast," I say from the doorway. "I'm making English muffins and eggs," she says cooking the eggs. "I'll just take the English muffin I got an early start at the Tattoo shop," I say taking an English muffin and putting it in my mouth. 

I park my bike outside the shop and walk in to see my shop receptionist, Brittney, "Hey Drake~," she says trying to sound seductive but really she sounds like a cat being dragged. "What have I told you about calling me that it's either Boss or Reaper I never gave you permission to use my name," I say already frustrated. "But baby~," she says trying to touch my face. I catch her hand and say "Don't touch me, now what is my first appointment," in a threatening tone.

It's about 3:30 now and I just finished tattooing my 3rd client today. I hear the bell ring and to my surprise, Aniya walks in. "Hey Aniya what are you doing here?" I asked walking up to her before Brittney could speak to her. "I came to get another tattoo I didn't know you work here," she says confused at the end "Well I own this place actually but what kind of tattoo are you looking for?" I ask her leading her to my workstation. "I was looking to get a thigh tattoo," she says with a little blush. "I have some already made designs but I can make a new one for you," I say flashing her a smile. "Could I look at tattoos you've already created and just make small adjustments to them," she asks with a hopeful smile. I nod and show her the tattoos that I've already done before and she chooses one. 

"I love this one but do you think you could replace the name with Kai instead," she asks

"I love this one but do you think you could replace the name with Kai instead," she asks. "Yeah of course," I say forcing a smile. Who is Kai? I thought. "Thanks your the best," she says hugging me. I hug her back shocked. "When can we get started," she asks "How about right now," I say with a smirk. She gives me a nervous smile before saying she's gonna get changed. I finish setting up my station when Aniya walks out in black bikini bottoms looking sexy as hell. "Fuck" I mutter not being able to take my eyes away from her. "I'm ready," she says looking down nervously. "Come on princess," I say smirking at her cuteness. She sits down in the chair and I start. 

2 hours later...

As I'm bout to be finished Aniya's phone rings. "Hello...What do you mean he showed up at the house...Oh my god is Kai ok!... Thank God I'll be home soon..." she says while on the phone. I try to hear what the other person says but I couldn't hear much. "Is everything ok?" I ask concerned. "Well my ex just showed up at my house, threatening my son and me, Kai," she says in a sad tone. My dumb ass really thought her son was her boyfriend. I internally facepalm thinking of my silliness. "Don't worry ill protect you from him," I say kissing her on the forehead. "Thank you," she says smiling. I continue with her Tattoo. As soon as I finish giving her the aftercare instructions she sprints out the door. I guess she really doesn't want her ex in her son's life. 

But little did I know it's much deeper than just a bad breakup