Chapter 7: The Plan

Drake's POV

"What happens!" Rusty yells as we enter the clubhouse. "The Dark Souls MC shot some of the guards Prez is calling Church in 10 minutes," Hacker says walking up to us. I walk past both of them and head to the meeting room where everyone else is. "The Drak Souls MC tried breaking into the clubhouse tonight, I want extra security and for all Old ladies and children to be moved into the clubhouse for their safety," Prez says sternly. We all nod as he continues "I also have a plan to take out the Dark Souls for good ya'll not like it but it's a full proof plan," we all share confused glances before Prex continues "The Dark Souls spend most of their time in a strip club in Savannah, the plan is to have a girl enter the club as strippers and try to find out the guards schedules and routines," We instantly tense at the thought of one of the Old ladies having to enter the club as a stripper. "But Prez none of us want any of the Old ladies to go undercover," Rusty says sending Prez a glare "Unless one of you are best friends with a stripper I don't see how this plan will be executed," Prez says walking up to Rusty. "Aren't you best friends with a stripper Reaper," one of the prospects asks? All eyes turn to me with confused looks. I sigh before saying "I wouldn't say we're friends but you could call us that."

"You think she would help us," Prez asks "I have no idea I just met her a week ago, and I may have asked her on a date," I say mumbling the last part. "Wait a damn minuted your telling me that you're going on a date with that fine ass piece of chocolate from the club," Ace asks in disbelief while some other men snicker. "It's not a big deal, she's a nice girl who's just trying to make money to raise her son," I say with a 'duh' voice. "I didn't take you as a homewrecker," Hacker says putting a hand on his chest. "She's single," I say with an exasperated sigh. "Anyway maybe I could ask for her help while we're on our date," I say putting a hand on my forehead. "Are you crazy, your gonna scare her off before your first date is even over," Rusty says with a concerned look on his face? "I'm sure she won't run for the hills," Prez says with a chuckle. "Whatever I'm going to get a drink," I say sighing and rubbing my hands on my face.

I can't believe I'm going to ask her that on our first date together...