Chapter 6: Lust

Aniya's POV

I can't believe he showed up at my house! I thought while driving home. I run into the house to see Kendall trying to calm kai down. I rush over and pick up Kai, as soon as he realizes it's me he puts his head in the crook of my neck. "It's ok baby mama's here," I say bouncing him and kissing his forehead. "Mommy is dada gonna hwurt u-us" he says in between sobs. "I won't let him lay a finger on you," I say letting a tear slip from my eyelid. "Come on baby let's get you to bed it's late," I say walking towards the bathroom. I give Kai I quick bath, dress him in his bear onesie, and put him to bed. As I'm about to leave I hear Kai's little voice "Mama can you sing me a song before you weave." "Of course sweetie," I say walking back to the bed. I decide to sing him the same lullaby I sang him the day he was born with was Lavender's Blue Dilly Dilly.

After singing the song Kai falls asleep. I quickly pack my work bag and head to my car. I reach the parking lot of the club to be met with about 20 motorcycles. I don't think much of it and head inside and go to the locker room. "Hey girl," one of the girls we call, Diamond, calls out to me. "Hey," I say putting my bag in my locker. I quickly get my makeup and outfit out and start to get ready. For my outfit, I chose a neon green two-piece with a matching collar, and white stripper boots. For my makeup, I did a neon green eye look with a nude lip.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Reaper's Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें