Chapter 2

!Warning: Sexual content ahead!

Dakota's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can't do that to him" Damon whispers while he side eyes me. I roll my eyes.

"Why can't we just tell him and ask if he wants to join?" I exasperated getting up and sitting in between my two lovers.

"Because he's Jace, Dakota" Damon said with a duh tone.

"Cause that clears things up" I deadpan

"Of course, I'd want him to join too but for one, he's 17-" Sebastian started but I cut him off.

"I was 17 when I joined" I narrow my eyes. Sebastian sighed "He's different, Dakota"

"What's that supposed to mean" I questioned.

"Didn't you see the way he sat in between us instead of on you after your little violation?"

"It was not a violation" I stuck my tongue out at him, he snaps his teeth at me making me glare at him "I was just teasing...plus he shivered and blushed, I think he liked it" I said assertively.

"He's our shy little baby, we have to do this carefully...he hasn't even shown any interest in us in that way, and we don't even know if he's gay" Damon piped up.

"Well technically, we are his brothers so I mean, naturally there wouldn't be any interest but if we are lucky he would" I add

"Yes, so we have to be patient, if the time presents itself" Sebastian concludes.

"But he's so cuuuuuute especially with that cute little ass of his, I just want to bite it" I whine laying across both of their legs. My head in Sebastian's lap and legs on Damon's. They laid their hands on me, caressing my skin. Sebastian ran a hand through my hair, massaging my scalp while his other ghosted over my collar bone. Damon massaged both my thighs. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly "Ugh that feels so good"

After a few moments of silence, besides the clanking from the kitchen, I opened my eyes to look into Sebastian's "How will we know if he's interested if we don't test the waters, like I had?" He sighed.

"We can do little things for any indication, but we can't push and make him uncomfortable" Damon says after a moment of thinking.

I thought back to when I first joined our little brotherly bond. I had always found Damon and Seb attractive, ever since I was 13. It was weird at first of course, thinking my own brothers were attractive. I hid it away until one day when I was 17, Jace was at his friend's house and I was out with my friend Corrine but went home earlier than expected. As I went to go to Jace's and my room, I heard moans coming from Damon's room, at first I thought he was a banging a random chick but then I heard Sebastian moan out Damon's name loudly. So being the curious shit I was, I crept closer to the door and quietly opened it to see if my ears were right. They definitely were, because when I peeked into his room I seen Sebastian on all fours and Damon's cock slamming in and out of him. Instantly giving me a raging boner, but my dumbass accidentally hit the door more open and both of them whipped their heads at me in horror. Instead of cowering away like a whimp, I just decided to be bold and asked to join. Their faces were priceless, going from horror to surprise as their eyes roamed my body to my boner. With no doubt or hesitation they confessed of wanting me to join because they've also had feelings for me as well.

Now we want our sweet little Jacey to join. I know he wouldn't be as bold as I to ask to join like I had. But if opportunity presents itself, we would no doubt love for him to join our love circle. Let me tell ya, having two lovers is a dream come true, but three lovers would be out of this world. And it'd also be nice to try topping, because with two toppers, getting doubled was a common occurrence and my ass could use the break, no matter how good it'd feel at the time. Damon is the ultimate top, won't bottom ever, I couldn't imagine him bottoming for anyone anyway. Sebastian is versatile, however, he wont let me top him because he couldn't imagine me topping him. Which, I agree, so adding Jace to the mix, I'd get my chance at his cute ass.

"Someone's getting excited" Damon commented running his fingers lightly over the growing bulge in my sweatpants.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Seb purred

"Just thinking back to when I first caught you two to how it'd be nice to make love to sweet Jacey" I moaned as Damon palmed my erection. "How sexy it'd be to hear his sweet little moans and whimpers" I bite my lip and shift my head nuzzling into Sebastian's growing erection in his pants. My hand travels down to Damon's bulge and I caress it as he does to me. They both let out hot groans.

"We don't have much time, upstairs now" Damon growls out. I hurriedly get up and run upstairs with the two of them trailing behind. Both pinching my ass and I yelp and glare back at them. We get into the closest room to the stairs, which is Sebastian's, and Damon's mouth claims mine as Sebastian kisses my neck. We all get our pants and boxers off, I grab both of their erections with each hand and begin to jerk them off. Sebastian's hand travels down my body to my erection and begins to go the same speed. I turn my head and capture Sebastian's lips and Damon squeezes my ass making me moan.

We inch our way closer to the bed and I get tossed onto it then Damon flips me on my stomach and starts to lick up my crack and around my hole. Sebastian scoots in front of me and I grab at his dick and wrap my lips around the head, swirling my tongue around it before engulfing it in my mouth entirely. He lets out a groan and I heard a bottle cap pop open and then Damon's cock at my entrance. No prep needed, we fucked before Jace came home from school. He slowly went in causing me to moan around Sebastian's dick. Damon immediately started to thrust into me at a fast pace.

I popped off of Sebastian moaning quietly "F-fuck" I used one hand to jack Sebastian off and one to cup his balls. My eyes rolling back into my head from the euphoric feeling of Damon's cock pounding into me. Sebastian gripped my hair softly guiding my mouth back to his dick. Damon lifted one of his legs onto the mattress to switch positions and as soon as he did that, he hit my prostate and I couldn't help the louder moan that fell from my stuffed mouth.

"Shhhh" Damon groaned smacking my ass. I made sure to keep my grip of my hands and mouth on Sebastian making a soft moan come from him. I was so close and Damon could tell cause the next thing I know, his hand reached around my waist and began to jerk me off with his thrusts.

"I-..I'm cu-cumming" I tried to say around Sebastian's length but it came out muffled, but both grunted a 'me too' and that fiery white heat feeling crept up on me and exploded on to the bedsheets. Sebastian's balls tightened and he released in my mouth, I sucked and licked up every drop. Then Damon came with one final thrust into me and I moaned at the feeling of his seed filling me entirely.

"Alright, we gotta get cleaned up and head back downstairs before dinner is done" Sebastian said scooting off the mattress, he leaned over and pecked my lips and then leaned up to Damon and did the same with him before going into his en suite. Damon smacked my ass and told me to get cleaned up. I took my clothes and peeked in the hallway before dashing into Jace's and my room to use our en suite.

After we all got nice and de-sexified, we headed downstairs moaning at the smell of garlic and chicken hitting our noses. We went and sat on the couch and not even a minute later, Jace comes in.

"Dinner's ready" he says with an adorable smile. Ugh, I want him so bad.